Rear Window Smashed= Vandalized by other HID Seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AaronRVegas View Post
    i am not suggesting go get a gun, then go over to the guys house flailing the gun around. personally i would never pull out a gun if i did not intend to use it.

i am saying simply this, a gun is something i would rather have and not need, then need and not have...
    Right but your suggesting he get one in case he needs it.

If he drops it and walks away he will not need it, i guarantee it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post

Yup Wayne has to decide if this fight is worth personal property damage, jail time, or getting the shit beaten out of him.
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
        Weird so you are saying it was cigraxfix ... Wayne never said that at all ... So you are involved ?
        The people in question are both on craigslist.... cirgrafix is on craigslist... Clean-CB7 just said it was him... Wonder how he knows.
        Your Girl was there She called me and told me what happened.

NO, but i DO NOT know cigrafix nor have i ever MET him, Youve had your panties in a bunch ever since someones goons drove by your house while maple was there and revved.

As ive said before i feel BAD for maple because This isnt CB7tuner where he can trash talk someone out in cali where hell never see. This is in his OWN community people that would see him or his car any day of the week.

If i was maple id find the cell # of the girl who called me trace that number back and get some leads. DO what he feels is best in the situation or if hes a wise man which i think HE should be...just leave it be file police report and let karma take its course IF APPLICABLE.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
          Yup Wayne has to decide if this fight is worth personal property damage, jail time, or getting the shit beaten out of him.
          I think of it this way... This other guy has limited English, has recently been to prison, etc....I doubt Wayne is going to get a gun/has the ability to get one. I doubt jail time... The only out come will be Wayne getting stabbed/ beat up if he keeps selling kits... I personally wouldn't let someone intimate me out of making money legitimately. If I knew for sure someone did something like vandalize my car they would get it back.

Comment

The people in question are both on craigslist.... cirgrafix is on craigslist... Clean-CB7 just said it was him... Wonder how he knows.
            and i did NOT SAY it was him he is the one that i know he was in the HID WAR with right or wrong? you know it too, youve tried to defend maple several times as a Friend in that thread without defending him.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
              and i did NOT SAY it was him he is the one that i know he was in the HID WAR with right or wrong? you know it too, youve tried to defend maple several times as a Friend in that thread without defending him.
              Honestly I do not know what you are saying in that last sentence.... But the person he is in the "hid war" is from Lynn... Not cigrax at the moment.... Wayne does what he does I don't personally involve myself besides the internet I just thought it was weird you mentioned that thread but now I understand.

Comment

you are assuming the person he is having this dispute with will drop it. which according to wayne's(i think his name i read) repeated posts say this guy is threatening him even after he got his car window smashed. so clearly the other guy has not dropped it.

you can walk away all you want, but i guarantee you there are people that will tackle you from behind and beat the shit out of you.

idk where you live bro, but i have lived in bad neighborhood before, and trust me, there are people that will do shit for absolutely no reason.

maybe you live in leave it to beaver land, where everything is gum drop smiles and lollipop kisses, but here in the real world, there are fucking dangerous people. and sometimes ignoring them just makes them more pissed off.

ALL i am suggesting is he protect himself, his family, and his business. whatever that means to him, it is his decision. if he feels calling the police and letting them handle it is the best decision, then i totally respect that.
                Last edited by AaronRVegas; 08-26-2010, 10:37 PM.
                Parts For Sale
                BIG Thanks to HondaFan81 for all your help!!

Comment

It comes down to that Wayne is selling cheaper than this "thug" and this guy is pissed because of that and wants to knock out the competition. But of course since he's from Lowell he wont corner the market legitimately, he finds it easier to terrorize him until Wayne backs down and this guy can sell the same HID's for $40 more than Wayne is selling them. Pretty lame dirtbag move.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                    It comes down to that Wayne is selling cheaper than this "thug" and this guy is pissed because of that and wants to knock out the competition. But of course since he's from Lowell he wont corner the market legitimately, he finds it easier to terrorize him until Wayne backs down and this guy can sell the same HID's for $40 more than Wayne is selling them. Pretty lame dirtbag move.
                    Lynn... Diff guy

Comment

Wayne told me it was the HID guy....never mind I gave my advice.

Comment

you are assuming the person he is having this dispute with will drop it. which according to wayne's(i think his name i read) repeated posts say this guy is threatening him even after he got his car window smashed. so clearly the other guy has not dropped it.

you can walk away all you want, but i guarantee you there are people that will tackle you from behind and beat the shit out of you.

idk where you live bro, but i have lived in bad neighborhood before, and trust me, there are people that will do shit for absolutely no reason.

maybe you live in leave it to beaver land, where everything is gum drop smiles and lollipop kisses, but here in the real world, there are fucking dangerous people. and sometimes ignoring them just makes them more pissed off.

ALL i am suggesting is he protect himself, his family, and his business. whatever that means to him, it is his decision. if he feels calling the police and letting them handle it is the best decision, then i totally respect that.

I live in NYC so you do not have to tell me about what kind of people exist out in the "real world" as they all pretty much reside here in some form or another.

Second, i don't know what kind of world you live in, but here in the "real world" just because you know how to use a firearm and have a CWP doesn't mean that there may not be dire consequences.

What if he is attacked and uses said weapon for defense and accidently shoots a child in her room across the street via a stray bullet?

Or if he is attacked and uses the weapon for defense, shoots and kills the attacker and comes to find out that the attacker was the father of 2 young kids who will never know their father again? While its hard to sympathize with the attacker, if Wayne had just ended the beef and avoided the guy maybe his kids would still have a father?

The scenario could play out 100 different ways but the point is is that you cannot sit here and tell me that any situation is ever enhanced by bringing weapons into it.

Having a weapon in your home in case of a home invasion is different then him getting a weapon to have just in case this guy attacks him. If they end communication and he lets the cops handle it im sure the dude will back off.

I think the guy was trying to make his point, it was made, and if Wayne leave well enough alone im sure it will end.

As far as the other forum, if he continues to fuck with people(i didn't read the whole thing) then he should expect this kind of shit and bringing a gun into play is STILL not a good option.

But i digress, because it is always easier to be the bigger badder macho figure then to be a real man and walk away. Oh and i almost forgot. Since the world we live in today is gum drop smiles and lollipop kisses, when he does in fact alter someones life for ever he can always put the responsibility on someone else because heck isn't that the "real world" ?
                        Last edited by Ralphie; 08-27-2010, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I live in NYC so you do not have to tell me about what kind of people exist out in the "real world" as they all pretty much reside here in some form or another.

Second, i don't know what kind of world you live in, but here in the "real world" just because you know how to use a firearm and have a CWP doesn't mean that there may not be dire consequences.

What if he is attacked and uses said weapon for defense and accidently shoots a child in her room across the street via a stray bullet?

Or if he is attacked and uses the weapon for defense, shoots and kills the attacker and comes to find out that the attacker was the father of 2 young kids who will never know their father again? While its hard to sympathize with the attacker, if Wayne had just ended the beef and avoided the guy maybe his kids would still have a father?

The scenario could play out 100 different ways but the point is is that you cannot sit here and tell me that any situation is ever enhanced by bringing weapons into it.

Having a weapon in your home in case of a home invasion is different then him getting a weapon to have just in case this guy attacks him. If they end communication and he lets the cops handle it im sure the dude will back off.

I think the guy was trying to make his point, it was made, and if Wayne leave well enough alone im sure it will end.

As far as the other forum, if he continues to fuck with people(i didn't read the whole thing) then he should expect this kind of shit and bringing a gun into play is STILL not a good option.

But i digress, because it is always easier to be the bigger badder macho figure then to be a real man and walk away. Oh and i almost forgot. Since the world we live in today is gum drop smiles and lollipop kisses, when he does in fact alter someones life for ever he can always put the responsibility on someone else because heck isn't that the "real world" ?
                          i am sorry. i did not mean to offend. i wrongfully assumed you were some suburban soccer dad who thought "kill them with kindness" works in every situation. from my experience it works more often than not, but not every time.

i agree with you in the sense that no one wants to orphan any children, but i would rather it be someone else than me whose kids were without a parent.

please do not think that i think bringing a gun into the situation is a good idea. i feel that protecting yourself is a good idea, and there are many ways to do that.

you are right the situation could play out in many ways. does wayne know this guy though? does he know what he is capable of? or how far this guy is willing to take things? no, none of us do, that is why i feel like he should be cautious. i think calling the police and getting them involved is step one. but there is only so much they can do. they will not have a patrol car sit outside his house all day every day. i doubt they will do anything but record that his window was broken, probably do no investigation, and say " sorry we cant help you, but if something else happens, then call us"

it is very difficult to say what will happen, and i honestly hope it ends peacefully. just saying, better safe than sorry.
                          Parts For Sale
                          BIG Thanks to HondaFan81 for all your help!!

Comment

screw all the idiots who are saying go get him back.

set up a camera in your yard. catch him doing something again, take the vid to cops, have him arrested. destruction of private property and communicating threats. the 1st alone will get you money and him in jail. if he chooses to come after you again, have a gun ready, pop him in the leg and call the cops. self-defense. that'll land him even more jail time. he'll get the point because he'll be spending so much time in jail, he wont be making any money.

Comment

i am sorry. i did not mean to offend. i wrongfully assumed you were some suburban soccer dad who thought "kill them with kindness" works in every situation. from my experience it works more often than not, but not every time.

i agree with you in the sense that no one wants to orphan any children, but i would rather it be someone else than me whose kids were without a parent.

please do not think that i think bringing a gun into the situation is a good idea. i feel that protecting yourself is a good idea, and there are many ways to do that.

you are right the situation could play out in many ways. does wayne know this guy though? does he know what he is capable of? or how far this guy is willing to take things? no, none of us do, that is why i feel like he should be cautious. i think calling the police and getting them involved is step one. but there is only so much they can do. they will not have a patrol car sit outside his house all day every day. i doubt they will do anything but record that his window was broken, probably do no investigation, and say " sorry we cant help you, but if something else happens, then call us"

it is very difficult to say what will happen, and i honestly hope it ends peacefully. just saying, better safe than sorry.

Thank you sir for being rational and reading my post.

Killing them with kindness only works with the ladies, and that is not a given.

Ive been in my share of fights and if anyone ever threatened my family or wife i wouldn't hesitate to hurt them but the people who win in the end are the people who have patience and the foresight to see disasters and prevent the mistakes that produce those disasters.

In this instance, i believe it is either one of the young punks from that site or some crazy from CL.

In the event that it is one of the young punks, walking away and taking the high ground will give the appearance that Wayne is intimidated when in fact he is just being responsible and walking away.

On the other hand, if it is the looney from CL i don't know what i would do exactly.

I don't think the guy is going to escalate the situation but then again if more of his ad's get flagged he might.

I would try to contact the guy and explain my innocence and try to maybe team up to find out who is flagging his ads(even though i wouldn't whole heartedly be interested, more a ploy to shift his anger away from me).

That is where i would start.

Im out of ideas and leaving for my honeymoon now so wish me luck!

Good luck Wayne!!!!!

Comment

There's a lot of hoo-haw in here so im not gonna go through every page but i will say this:

I wasnt aware that Wayne had a store front or online store, etc selling HIDs. Im under the impression it's merely word-of-mouth. That being said; had he left this up to the professionals, he wouldnt be in this mess.

Wayne, get an online store or the like or find other means to make money. Done and done.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X