Rear Window Smashed= Vandalized by other HID Seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Window Smashed= Vandalized by other HID Seller

As some of you know I sell Xenon HID lights here on Craigslist. There is another guy from Boston area who also sell's HIDS. He claims I flag all his ads and that i'm the one doing it when i'm not. One person wont delete an add. He always calls and threatens me. Some spanish guy.

Anyways I get a call from a girl at 930 last night wanting HIDS. It sounded very odd and I knew something was up. I drove to where she was and I saw a 06 Style Civic with tint. That was her.

Anyways I Drive home (no-one was following me). at about 10:15 i get a call from her and no vm.

I'm sitting in my room, its about 1045 and i hear SMASH, Alarm goes off pager goes off i look outside i see a civic/dark colored car kid run to the car and speed off. I Fly outside and try and catch him didn't know where he went.

This morning at 10:30AM. I get a text message from that same person on that number and what do you know, its that HID seller.

So he was trying to set me up. He had my address from someone and yeah.

I mean what a fucking pussy, he's going to throw a rock through my window? That's what little kids do. Filed police report.

I found out his address and I'm going to stroll by his apt sometime this week at like 2-3am and scope out area. If I do see that car. BINGO. It's him.

I should really write (heres your rock back) and throw it back through his. But I don't do shit like that. Enjoy. This guy will get it.

This is the outcome:

THE GLASS GUYS DENTED MY CAR WITH A HAMMER AND I HAVE A QUARTER DENT AND PAINT IS MISSING WHAT THE FUCK?

that sucks hope he gets his....KARMA is a mother fucker

Comment

Aircraft stripper on his paint...
      Bash all the windows...that shit will be one expensive repair.
      Cut his brake lines.

Choose two out of three.....or all three. LOL
      VIP Status.

Comment

shit, i do have aircraft striper, hmm, no alarm will sound.

does it work even if the car is wet?

So immature people can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post

You can do one of three things

Be better man and let your pride get in the way thinking you are better than him
          Be an equal man and prove you are immature and worse off than he is
          Or be an example and prove you are mature and be humble about it and walk away

you choose

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post

Aircraft stripper doesn't give a fuck if it's wet as an 18 year old or dry as a 78 year old. When I was stripping the paint off of my old Acura wheels, I hosed the paint off and then sprayed more stripper and the shit still bubbled up all nice and purdy.

Just spray the shit all over his car....everywhere. Even better if you have the brush on shit....
            VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by life_shift View Post

Be better man and let your pride get in the way thinking you are better than him

you choose
              That flat black look on your CB is sick....I'm not much of a fan for it, but you pulled it off good.
              VIP Status.

Comment

I remember the thread where they were calling you out, pretty immature shit

Comment

It's confirmed the other HID guy was setting me up last night. He claimed it was not him that threw a rock in window. I'm 100% sure it was him.

This all makes sense now.
                  Guy called and threatend me saying he's going to kill me if his ads are flagged. and claims a cop in his town is going to be after me if his ads keep getting flaged.

Fucked up right?

Comment

Didn't someone post a thread linking to another forum where you were involved in some beef with local kids on said forum?

How do you know it wasn't them?

There was a kid looking for you that wanted to fuck you up.

I can't find the thread now though.

Comment

yes I'm aware but it was NOT him. This guy that was trying to set me up is friends with the other guy from that other site. They both sell HIDS.

I saw a civic outside my house. What a pussy thing to do.

Comment

dam just reading it ges me pissed the fuck off and hyped but seeing the pictures reminds me when my first cb7 got its rear windshield shattered by a 7-10 pound brick at 4:00 p.m daylight by some girls boyfriend, the girl had problems with my wife after she told her in her face that she will really knock her ass out in front of everyone.....the freaked andgot a local gang to back her up, first sign was the brick by her boyfriend second sign was the Gang Southside(SSxCH) came up to mein school, the third sign was from me a handfull of Marines & Football players rolling up to the girls house where her boyfriend was and the so called Gangsters were too.....and then you can guess who called the cops?....her boy friend freaked wen he saw a Marine With a M9(he has a permit).....i did all that but no violance or property broken on either each side, the point proven is the BF showed how careless he can be buy throwing a brick into my cars wndow but my point wasbigger after he attempter to bring in a known hard gang i brought nothing but friends and co-workers into the scene to let him n his socalled friends not to fuck with my Family including my 1st dauther my wife and myself.......

If you lived in Cali i would so back you up by saving you the trouble and let me handle the work, Usually i say dont do it let justiice handle it, but I know how mad i can get and by knowing without hard edvidence either way that guy ets a slap in the wrist or a community service to pay off the damage.....

bro when it gets stupid like this and a window gets smashed, you have options....1. fix your window and let it go and give a risk of it happening again or something worse what if a knife or gun gets pointed at you this tme as warning....

............2. step up to his level, either involve police, or do the work your self get hard shit on him or go break all his windows, maybe take all lug nuts off of every wheel and watch that car crash down to the floor not 2 yards away...lol....

and if you think him breaking your window is immature, no actually it is not.....even though i said all that above this might not make sense, he broke ur window and you break his for karma thats immature, painting all over the car or key it or strip his paint thats immature cuz ur playing the same game.....but it doesnt hurt to be immature at times....what he did takes balls, cuz if you were in the car or by it i bet by the second that brick hit ur window you'll drop him hard like a 3,800 lbs car falling from 10 feet....I heard so far 2 people got killed for getting caught of breaking a cars window....owners love thier cars!!!...

Originally posted by deevergote
                        .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by life_shift View Post

you choose
                          That really is the best...

Honestly, if you retaliate, they're just going to step it up. It's only going to get worse. These people are obviously too immature and stupid to know any better.

Comment

HID wars. Schedule an HID match, and see who has the best HID's.
                            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

loving the snail on the back window!

I want one!
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment