Douchebag advertising. lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Douchebag advertising. lol

WTF is up with the embedding? My last four videos have only shown up as white boxes.

Comment

Fixed. Not sure why the embed code didn't work as it should, but it also works if you just use the video id. in this case, EozZKP4C4Aw.

That right there is pretty much my entire day...

Comment

Stay right except to pass. Doesn't anybody know what that means anymore?

edit: That wasnt directed towards anything you did, I just notice a lot of the slow asses were in the left lane, seems like that happens a lot around here too, or people pass like .5 mph faster than the person theyre passing.
        Last edited by scudweiser; 08-20-2010, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Nobody. Anywhere. Even where it's the law, like in NJ.

Jon did the right thing. He got over when the guy wanted to go faster... and then the guy followed him and kept tailing him. I think I'd have reacted the same way!

If I ever disappear for a couple of days, and you start seeing headlines saying "Man kills 50 with bare hands in rode rage incident"... you'll know what happened. One of you can probably expect me to be knocking at your door, too!

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post

edit: That wasnt directed towards anything you did, I just notice a lot of the slow asses were in the left lane, seems like that happens a lot around here too, or people pass like .5 mph faster than the person theyre passing.
            The guy in the minivan should be happy visualpoet moved out of the way most ohio drivers are dumb and will not yield to faster traffic.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187851
            sold to: cb7rush\h22-accord\Luis\BurtonRiderT6
            bought from:jokerxfn-tommi-'93cb7ex

Comment

"I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!"

-Don't know
              Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
              D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
              ┴─┴
              ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Fixed. Not sure why the embed code didn't work as it should, but it also works if you just use the video id. in this case, EozZKP4C4Aw.

That right there is pretty much my entire day...
                Thanks! I hope I didn't sound pissed off, I was just wondering.
                Originally posted by scudweiser View Post

The sad part is that they were probably all over the limit, but with it being two lanes, the stay over for traffic getting on and off. lol
                Originally posted by 904drACCORDMANG View Post
                The guy in the minivan should be happy visualpoet moved out of the way most ohio drivers are dumb and will not yield to faster traffic.
                I thought about pinning him in somewhere, but he seemed like the kind of guy that would throw shit at your car. lol

Comment

nice vid bro
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

is that still that ebay camera? seems super clear now

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I didn't mean fixing embedded videos is my entire day... I mean pissing off douchebags! I just got back from 8 hours of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                        is that still that ebay camera? seems super clear now
                        Yep, same one. Sound still sucks ass, but it definitely is a crisper, sharper image when it's bright and sunny out. I think I'm about to get a new one, This one is starting to act funny, I have to use it in sound activated mode only, because the crappy on off push button stopped working, and the last few days it seems to only take video when it feels like it, so I really got lucky this time. I've been seeing them for about $35 shipped lately, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X