So my g/fs neighbor hit my car....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my g/fs neighbor hit my car....

Since the color "Is impossible to match" his insurance company is paying the thousands to repaint the whole thing all for some fender/bumper damage... Now I just need to figure out a new color

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
    Since the color "Is impossible to match" his insurance company is paying the thousands to repaint the whole thing all for some fender/bumper damage... Now I just need to figure out a new color

paint it the same color or close to the same color just rub it in the companys face......lol

Originally posted by deevergote
    .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Ftw!

Just pop it out and fix/upgrade anything else

Comment

so u get to hit that then... in return..
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Just keep the money and spend it else where.

Comment

wasn't that a $50 or something? Don't rememeber but getting a brand new full paint job from a fender bender is quite sweet
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

epic

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                epic
                x2

glad to see it wasnt totaled

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  wasn't that a $50 or something? Don't rememeber but getting a brand new full paint job from a fender bender is quite sweet
                  No....The paint itself ... Just the product was $2000... Its black with a orange/gold pearl inter coat then clear... 3 stage

Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 08-18-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Color ideas

Comment

No....The paint itself ... Just the product was $2000... Its black with a orange/gold pearl inter coat then clear... 3 stage

damn, did u slap the mofo that fucked your paint/car up?
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Thing is it happened at 3am... My alarm has a pager and it woke me up. I looked out and he left...

I went over before work 6ish am and he admitted it.. I told him I will be back after work to get his info

He offered me $100 ......lol.......Once he knew I was going through insurance he started to say another car hit it.

I called the police.. He had many different stories and the police put in the report he left the scene of the accident (automatic at fault in my state) and told him if I had to pay anything out of pocket they would charge him with it. (lose of license) ... He called his company and admitted to it..

I'm happy it happened anyways ... The color did not turn out like I wanted it to and I wanted to get it redone anyways.. And I get a rental for three weeks now..

Comment

Thing is it happened at 3am... My alarm has a pager and it woke me up. I looked out and he left...

I went over before work 6ish am and he admitted it.. I told him I will be back after work to get his info

He offered me $100 ......lol.......Once he knew I was going through insurance he started to say another car hit it.

I called the police.. He had many different stories and the police put in the report he left the scene of the accident (automatic at fault in my state) and told him if I had to pay anything out of pocket they would charge him with it. (lose of license) ... He called his company and admitted to it..

I'm happy it happened anyways ... The color did not turn out like I wanted it to and I wanted to get it redone anyways.. And I get a rental for three weeks now..
                          LOL thats just fucking great
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

x2 holy lucky mofo!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Best part is he hit it before and that's how I paid to get it painted in the first place... It was stock and white ... They he hit it... Shaved everything, lowered, painted, etc... Then he hits it again alll redone and a different color again..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140748

Comment

Working...
                              X