more than one screen name = ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more than one screen name = ban

Seems someone gets banned once a month for this...and not always noobs. I KNOW it is in the rules...I guess I should not be surprised people ignore it like the rest of the rules
    ____

Correct, more than one name = Ban
    IP ban if you make a new name to bypass a ban.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
      Correct, more than one name = Ban
      IP ban if you make a new name to bypass a ban.
      hey evil can you mods change our SN???....i msg deeve but he didnt reply back?......must be full of msgs???

Originally posted by deevergote
      .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
        hey evil can you mods change our SN???....i msg deeve but he didnt reply back?......must be full of msgs???
        Deev can change your SN for a small fee.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
          Deev can change your SN for a small fee.
          really???...ok i'll see if i can reach him

Originally posted by deevergote
          .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

I get half a dozen PMs a day demanding name changes. It gets REALLY irritating, and it's confusing as hell to have names changing left and right on this forum.

I ask for $5 to change a name, to deter anyone that isn't really serious about doing it. Any that ask just expecting me to do it for them are ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              I get half a dozen PMs a day demanding name changes. It gets REALLY irritating, and it's confusing as hell to have names changing left and right on this forum.

I ask for $5 to change a name, to deter anyone that isn't really serious about doing it. Any that ask just expecting me to do it for them are ignored.
              I was trying to find in the rules and post up a link...coulda sworn you flat out said no name changes.

I would up it to $10
              ____

Comment

It might have to be added to the rules again.

Comment

Working...
                X