No announcement yet.

Boston: 7 drunk thugs vs. 1 guy with bat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch gangs and thugs of west palm on that same site. same race groups will attack opposing color groups just for fun. there is no instigation from both sides just that one wants to beat someone's ass for fun.

it's pretty sad in my book that they cant find any other activities that can help the society. At least hitler put people to work.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Those guys are drunken Boston Irish... they don't discriminate. They'll rough up anyone equally.

Comment

lack of jobs, lack of respect, people want power and this is how they take it, by drinking a couple of beers and act a fool.

to hell with them. i say just protect your own family your wife& kids first then your mom & dad with brothers and sisters....you worry about friends last.

its crazy cuz i live in a fucked up place here SoCal, i dont own a loaded weapon, i do have a glock 45 with no ammo no clip but i believe that gun is just asking for trouble i think about it everyday i just wanna give it back.....

Originally posted by deevergote
        .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Those guys are drunken Boston Irish... they don't discriminate. They'll rough up anyone equally.
          Probably all asian... Thats China Town... I don't think any other race no matter how dumb would go there and start fights there..

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
            concealed weapons permit is win.
            quoted for truth. as soon as i can afford to spend the spare cash, i'll have an xd45 somewhere in my car, probaby in my glove box or in the door pocket.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

mike v owns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hev_...has_verified=1

Comment

I have several "weapons" in both of my cars. I'm looking at my Sig right now at my computer desk also..

Comment

that's why you don't fuck with people you don't know.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

that guy sure has some balls though. i wouldnt be surprised if he was also a gang member and came back later with some of his friends. because if he did not have back up willing to go back there then he is all balls no brains.

he definitely did get a few good shots in though. there were a few low thud sounds. and did you see that one guy rubbing his at the end of the video. he is the one i wanted to see get fucked up.

just curious but how does anyone know they were drunk? maybe i missed something but i did not hear any mention of alcohol or see any bottles anywere. because i would think if they had bottles they would have thrown them at the guy with the bat.

deev is right it did look like one guy got ahold of the driver but i bet he fell or got punched off the car right after the turn. he was probably going 30+ at that point and i doubt he would be able to hold on much longer.

a word to the wise; its nice and cool and makes you look tough and shit to have a concealed permit with a gun in your car. but if you ever have to use it you might feel differently. not to mention you better hope your actions are not ruled as excessive. i would do everything i could before shooting someone to cover your own ass.
                    Parts For Sale
                    BIG Thanks to HondaFan81 for all your help!!

Comment

Originally posted by AaronRVegas View Post
                      a word to the wise; its nice and cool and makes you look tough and shit to have a concealed permit with a gun in your car. but if you ever have to use it you might feel differently. not to mention you better hope your actions are not ruled as excessive. i would do everything i could before shooting someone to cover your own ass.
                      yeah. i'd never use it unless my own life was at stake. my feeling is, if someone was going to shoot me- they sure as hell hope they pull the trigger. the baseball bat was a great idea, and worked sorta well for this guy especially when they all swarmed him. but a bat can be yanked out of someone's hand pretty quickly. tazers ftw then?!.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                        yeah. i'd never use it unless my own life was at stake. my feeling is, if someone was going to shoot me- they sure as hell hope they pull the trigger. the baseball bat was a great idea, and worked sorta well for this guy especially when they all swarmed him. but a bat can be yanked out of someone's hand pretty quickly. tazers ftw then?!.
                        don't get me wrong i am ALL ABOUT personal protection. i am just saying know your local laws and cover your own ass. if 7 guys are swarming you i am pretty sure you would be justified to defend yourself with a gun. but use common sense, like shooting a man in the back as he is running away is not self defense, even if he stabbed you. he is still running away at that point. remember that even a threat can be considered assault and so can physical intimidation, and you have the right to defend yourself from that. but it is a fine line between defense and excessive force and every cop and judge will determine that differently.

i think a tazer is the best option for self defense in your car. a gun too but more for scare reasons than to actually use it. but then again a gun is something i would rather have and not need, than need and not have. the bat can also be a good idea but unless there are a group of people or the guy has a knife or something the bat may even be considered excessive. this is all assuming you will still be there if/when the cops arrive. but if you flee the scene and they can prove YOU were there and used violence, and then ran on top of it you are FUCKED...
                        Parts For Sale
                        BIG Thanks to HondaFan81 for all your help!!

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                          because i wasn't fooling no one....the officers parthner mention it too saying "no glove no ball why do you have a bat?".....
                          Just say you were at a batting cage, or batting practice.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          A guy on a local forum says theyre part of a Vietnamese gang.

Originally posted by kantkillkeenan View Post
                          Yea hes nuts, saw him skating a demo in NH a while back. one of the guys called him a "skater ***". Bad move.

Comment

I'm def goin to wal-mart and buyin a decent bat to put in my car. lol
                            I wish he wouldn't have dropped it... it would've been awesome to seeall of them run from him.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

vietnamese gang?
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

lol i doubt vietnamese gang. Ive personally never seen a GROUP of vietnamese or ASIAN "gangsters" in my lifetime living in and driving all around boston. youll see 1 or 2 but not 7 deep and most dont look for trouble

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Working...
                                X