Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that bat sounded like it was hitting its mark pretty good

Comment

thats what they all get, it just takes maybe 1-3 hits in the heead with a bat to know ur fucked...i'm not going to carry a bat in my car no more, last time i got pull over for gridlocking. The officer found my bat and i had it in my trunk for the same reason, to protect my daughter when i went through the main streets when the lakers won champs the officer told me it is considered a deadly weapon, i answered "so is my jack & crow bar" then he smiled and never gave me back my bat. I now carry a rotory tool from HAAS automation the size of a pro bat but hard as a cars block but light as a feather,...you always need to protect yourself. especially when you feel like it can harm those close to you like even a friend to your own children in a vehicle attacked by 2-7 guys........

Originally posted by deevergote
      .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
        thats what they all get, it just takes maybe 1-3 hits in the heead with a bat to know ur fucked...i'm not going to carry a bat in my car no more, last time i got pull over for gridlocking. The officer found my bat and i had it in my trunk for the same reason, to protect my daughter when i went through the main streets when the lakers won champs the officer told me it is considered a deadly weapon, i answered "so is my jack & crow bar" then he smiled and never gave me back my bat. I now carry a rotory tool from HAAS automation the size of a pro bat but hard as a cars block but light as a feather,...you always need to protect yourself. especially when you feel like it can harm those close to you like even a friend to your own children in a vehicle attacked by 2-7 guys........

Odd, why not just say you play baseball?

Comment

it was cool but that guy could have gotten curb stomped and killed. Better to just leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
            See? Deev thats why people need weapons in there cars haha
            Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
            Shoot to kill.
            x2!

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
            that bat sounded like it was hitting its mark pretty good
            lmao nice sound too

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
              See? Deev thats why people need weapons in there cars haha
              Notice how he ran like a bitch when he lost his grip on the bat?

Pretty stupid, IMO. 7 guys, and 1 guy with a bat... one wrong move, which batman there made, and it becomes 7 guys with a bat against one unarmed meatbag.

For a guy with a bat, he didn't do a hell of a lot of damage. If you're going to wield a weapon, aim to maim or kill. Otherwise, move along.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Notice how he ran like a bitch when he lost his grip on the bat?

Pretty stupid, IMO. 7 guys, and 1 guy with a bat... one wrong move, which batman there made, and it becomes 7 guys with a bat against one unarmed meatbag.

For a guy with a bat, he didn't do a hell of a lot of damage. If you're going to wield a weapon, aim to maim or kill. Otherwise, move along.
                This is what I was thinking. Props to the guy for defending himself and his property, but he would have been screwed had he not gotten away.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                aww_shiet
                91accordexr33

Comment

It was hard to see what happened, but it looked like one of them managed to get in the car with him.

Comment

I would have threw the car in reverse when the guy was following him, telling him to get out the car.

Some people don't deserve to drink, because they can't handle the way they act when they do drink. I hate violent drunks, I really do.

You drink to have a good time, right? Well have a good time. Don't try and act like your someone you really aren't.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                    aww_shiet
                    91accordexr33

Comment

Something tells me those guys aren't much better sober... just less inhibited when intoxicated.

Comment

anyone know where that was in Boston?? and remind me to never go down that street........
                        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                          anyone know where that was in Boston?? and remind me to never go down that street........

chinatown. lol..
                          http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

in the end, the accord still got attacked and it is unpaid for.

id just follow them and find out where their families live, and pull a ransom. id only ask like 10-20g's a head and keep the person moving to different locations in different rental cars.

you gotta hit them where it hurts and not with a baseball bat.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                              Odd, why not just say you play baseball?
                              because i wasn't fooling no one....the officers parthner mention it too saying "no glove no ball why do you have a bat?".....

.......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

i just watched this a couple times.

and will say what i have to say...

what was the instigation? didn't even see any here. unfortunately, if 7 drunks fucks came around here and did that shit, they would wind up in body bags stuffed in someone's barn with some holsteins. it's true, it was justice and had that been me i woulda used the pepper spray until it had completely run out, first. if that didn't disperse properly, then would've moved on to the G17. concealed weapons permit is win.

and i'm not "talking big" here. i don't think i'm king shit at all. just saying i've never been in a situation like that before. so if rubbed the wrong way i'd sadly be the one behind bars...

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X