Stereo Stolen at School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereo Stolen at School

Well after i walked out of class around 5:30 i went to my car and drove off like normal. Few seconds down the road i wondered why my music wasnt playing and what do i see... my fuckin stereo is gone.... i was so damn pissed
    i quickly pulled over to see if anything else was gone and checked for my rim locks and the were still there. Damn thieves are getting bold nowadays because i parked where everyone could see my car. My damn college needs better Security

u need to keep ur headunit with u at all times. when i leave tha car. you better believe i have my headunit right in my pocket.

:Back In Business...

Comment

i usually do take it but i guess i got lazy and they hopped on the opportunity

Comment

sorry to hear about your loss. unfortunately, our 4th gen accords are one of the easiest cars to steal or get into. it can be done without even breaking anything; trust me, i tried it on my cb7, and i couldn't believe it myself
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

thieves are bastards and they will get what is coming to them, carma is a bitch!!
          www.rms-usa.com

Comment

alarm system?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yea i have a viper alarm, but now i think im getting a clifford

Comment

Originally posted by duttyshotta9
                yea i have a viper alarm, but now i think im getting a clifford
                That's what I have, clifford rs3 matrix from 2004. Incredible alarm.
                My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Working...
                X