Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My old CB7 Revisited..with pics this time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old CB7 Revisited..with pics this time.

For those of you that know, I sold my CB7 what seemed like only months ago. Well I ran back into it at a local garage. I had to go back to get pictures cause I just couldn't beleive how it had went downhill so fast. But I guess that's what happens to things when they are "given" to you and you don't earn them.

This kid should be strangled. This is the fear I always have when selling my cars, but it always seems to happen. Only my Mustang made it into safe hands.

1. Kid bought my CB7 for a steal, $1900 and I gave him extra parts to boot.
    2. The night he bought it, drove it 200+ on bad tires I warned him about. Blew the front right tire.
    3. After making it back to town, car was used to go up in the mountains. You can see the drastic drop it had. Removed suspension. Don't know why he didn't just buy an SUV.
    4. Let his dad back it out of the driveway and he hit a tree with it, see rear bumper photo.
    5. Bent the rear rim, dunno the story.
    6. Engine started knocking, guess the light just wasn't enough indication it needed oil. Engine blew.
    7. Kid got pissed at me saying I sold him junk. Guess he didn't read the "As is no warranty" part. I had no trouble with it, but that's besides the point.
    8. Car's for sale for $250, which I offered him. Haven't heard back.

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER Tree Damage

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Damn... the $250 covers the 3 good wheels and the rest of the car comes free!

Its unfortunate that people can't take care of their cars, especially ones in good shape that have been preserved over the years.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Let us have a monent of prayer!................... OK now go back there and SAVE your Baby!.... I wish I could buy it for 250!
      Originally posted by rickyduckworth
      i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

damn, i have 250 to spend...
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Let's see... You got $1900 for it, so saving it for $250 would mean you have $1650 to spend to break even! 2 new fenders and a rear bumper from Certifit (if you have a local one, I'm sure you do) would be less than $200. $1450 now. A decent Maaco respray for $500. $950 now. Buy another wheel and tire (I don't remember what you have, but I'll say $250 shipped). $700 now. That's about the price of a JDM F22B DOHC!

I hope you get her back... I was sad to see you selling in the first place! Nothing good EVER comes of selling your CB7 (as I have learned from Fizzbob7, Draggen, Accrdkid, and you!)

Comment

SAD, she was so pretty and so rosewood ...definitely sad

Comment

yeesh. stories like this that make me not want to sell anything i once loved to someone..

Comment

do u still have it? 5spd and how many miles?
                http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

dude those rims are so sexy
                  ]

Comment

Working...
                  X