Wicked Happy - Going Home This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wicked Happy - Going Home This Weekend

As the title state, I'm going home from school this weekend. I can't wait. Its been so stressful at school between school and hw and a few crappy girl situations, so I'm gonna be heading home for the weekend. I can't wait. Friday can't come soon enough. Not only do I get to see my beloved CB7, and see how bad the rust is now that's its been salt encrusted for a month , but I also ordered a laptop and its gonna be at home when I get there. I've got tons of plans already. It's gonna freaking rule.

/gleefulness over

thats cool man. sometimes it really does feel good to go back home. i remember wanting to get out of my home town so much, and i'm glad i did, but i get homesick sometimes because it's really "home". you get to see your mom and all that good stuff.

have a good time.. i get to go home in a week from tomorrow to get my car so i'm excited like you.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Have fun in Bwater Mike..oh yeah btw add me on myspace.com user handle is Dcsports92
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
      X