Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What SPECIFICALLY do/did you "miss" about your CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still have my cb... its safely parked in the garage, everything works on it, and its in great shape, pulls hard, only problem is wristpin knock. I've vested so much into that car, and I have lots of memories... the party machine on wheels... it kept me warm when it was cold out, and kept me cool when it was hot out. Protected me from all the elements of mother nature, only left me stranded once (ignition coil). Took me through half of the united states. Took me from seattle to houston in less then 48 hours doing 90mph pretty much the entire way, with minimal stops, and a 6-8 hours sleep break.

I've gotten plenty of booty in the passenger seat, and even had sex while driving in it.

It is a comfortable ride, handles well, is reliable, parts are cheap and plentiful, and the car has alot of potential (thanks bisimoto).
    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
      its been like what a week?? and u made a thread about it.
      Well, i saw a couple "I miss my CB" threads and it got me thinking. And yes, it's been just shy of 2 weeks and i dont miss a damn things about my CB. My CG is plush compared to the CB.

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      i miss the fact that I BUILT it to my standards and liking ( I was trying to make it into a bimmer )
      Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
      Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
      I miss the uniqueness.
      I don't miss the water leaks. It leaked water EVERYWHERE when it rained.
      I miss ALL of these cars. They werent even mine but they'll be missed.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
        Third cb,93 lx.

I miss boost,and lots of carbon fiber,thats all.

You didn't miss that one... you hit it like a scud missile.

Comment

:x

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            I don't understand what you mean?
            Saying you have a Subaru because you had an Accord doesn't really make sense but as long as you keep telling people your new purchase if it floats his boat.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              You didn't miss that one... you hit it like a scud missile.
              No,i definitly do not miss to much about that car.Its rotting away with rod knock somewhere in maryland now,oh well.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

I miss the Stock F22 that was in mine when I first bought it.
                172k miles. then I let my dad drive it, he let it run hot, blew a hg and fried some rings. he replaced the motor with the f22b1 in it now.
                Originally posted by scudweiser
                once again people, need i remind you that there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom, and therefore women need not drive?

Comment

I miss the memories that were invoked every time i sat in it. other than that my 7th gen is the bees knees lol
                  h23a3 lxinks

Comment

cb9=how they took time & make the rear cargo area right. the ce1s cheaply made

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

how well it handled when I first bought it
                      ____

Comment

I miss the first few months I had my CB when I first got it, before doing any major-ish performance or style "upgrades."

IDK why, but it just seemed that I was a lot happier with the car at the time. Even with the huge dent in the quarter pannel. It made her unique.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          You have an awesome color and a wicked turbo motor, and you miss the old color and wimpy carb?

I admit, there are times when I miss having a bone-stock CB7 with all accessories functional.
                          Sadly I do miss it
                          It was unique in so many ways.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I miss miss when it was bone stock. I should've just slammed it and put a good rebuilt F22 in it with a good F series 5-Speed Tranny. Swapped it to 5 speed of course. And left it like that. But I'm still happy with it the way it is.
                            I know I'd miss how it's a good solid car if I ever sold it. I've never been in or driven a car that I'd pick over my CB. I love it

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                              I miss the first few months I had my CB when I first got it, before doing any major-ish performance or style "upgrades."

IDK why, but it just seemed that I was a lot happier with the car at the time. Even with the huge dent in the quarter pannel. It made her unique.
                              unique? I had one of those on each side 'bout as unique as a cb7 with front end damage...I swear everyone I see has some sort of front end crumple where I live
                              ____

Comment

just purely driving it. it's been down for nearly a year and a half, but i'm getting her finished up! banging through the gears will be heaven once get that h22 in there!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                                X