Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What SPECIFICALLY do/did you "miss" about your CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the color and the carbie engine from my old CB.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
      I miss the color and the carbie engine from my old CB.
      You have an awesome color and a wicked turbo motor, and you miss the old color and wimpy carb?

I admit, there are times when I miss having a bone-stock CB7 with all accessories functional.

Comment

I miss my old Smurf Wagon. H22 would crack some VTEC like nobody's business and saw alot of action. Too bad the idiot who I bought it from didnt know how to weld and the driver motor mount broke. FML.

Comment

I just miss 4 doors

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

I've had a couple CB's in my life time....

My first CB:

-Miss how clean it was.
            -Miss how every little thing i did made me fall even more in love with it.

2nd CB:

-Miss that feeling i used to get when driving it.
            It was my first 5spd CB, and an EX at that.

3rd CB:

-Miss the leather
            -Miss the engine response
            -Miss the quietness
            -Miss the smoothness
            -Miss the sport drop

Comment

I forgot about the black one, Rich!
              When I think of your car, I still picture that first one before I remember what you have now... that's probably why I'm always amazed when I see your car.

Comment

its been like what a week?? and u made a thread about it.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                  I don't miss not having carpet, cruise control, power steering, a/c, rolled on paint, loud exhaust, etc etc etc.

I really enjoyed my accord, and was proud of what I did with it. If it wasn't for the accord, I wouldn't be driving a subaru right now.

but do i miss it? (technically I still own it but) Not at all.
                  Im not picking on you because you JUST got your subie but i see this a lot....

Why would you list no carpet, no cc, no ps, no a/c, shitty paint, and a loud exhaust when those are all options you chose to have or live with?

Car's dont generally come like that unless you buy one from a junkyard.

I just don't get it.

Maybe it's me

Comment

Don't/didn't own one personally but did have one as a shop car. I would take naps in the car cause the cloth seats were comfy. Can't decide which I miss more, the naps or the cloth seats.

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    Im not picking on you because you JUST got your subie but i see this a lot....

Why would you list no carpet, no cc, no ps, no a/c, shitty paint, and a loud exhaust when those are all options you chose to have or live with?

Car's dont generally come like that unless you buy one from a junkyard.

I just don't get it.

Maybe it's me
                    Then how are people suppose to know he has a Subaru WRX?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                      Don't/didn't own one personally but did have one as a shop car. I would take naps in the car cause the cloth seats were comfy. Can't decide which I miss more, the naps or the cloth seats.

Then how are people suppose to know he has a Subaru WRX?!?!?!?!
                      I don't understand what you mean?

Comment

i miss the fact that I BUILT it to my standards and liking ( I was trying to make it into a bimmer )
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          i miss the fact that I BUILT it to my standards and liking ( I was trying to make it into a bimmer )
                          same here. .... but, i went ahead to part it out, sell the frame & engine and buy an actual bmw.
                          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

First cb,91 ex.

I miss how clean it was,rustless,and the fact that i built it the way i wanted basically from ground up.

Second cb,90 ex.

I miss the fact that it was ebp,had itr wheels,and had an almost mint tan interior.

Third cb,93 lx.

I miss boost,and lots of carbon fiber,thats all.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

I miss the uniqueness.

I don't miss the water leaks. It leaked water EVERYWHERE when it rained.

Comment

Yeah, the leaks were unfortunate. If you had fixed that, the car would have been damn near perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X