Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What SPECIFICALLY do/did you "miss" about your CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What SPECIFICALLY do/did you "miss" about your CB7?

To all those who miss their old ones, or who sold it, missed it and bought one again: What exactly did you miss?

Granted, mine's only been "gone" a few weeks, but i dont miss a single thing about it(dare i say "yet"?). My CG is nicer, cleaner, faster, fresher, more reliable(thus far) and just all around better, IMHO. The only issue--the ONLY issue i have with my CG is the tires and that has nothing to do with the actual car itself.

Yeah, my CB was important and i had good times and made memories and went places and saw things, but it was time to move on. Im really trying to rack my brain for things ill miss or that will make me want anothe rone some day and i cant think of anything. This website is probably the only thing. But plenty of members registered without owning a CB and some still dont have one or have since moved on but remain here.

Maybe im still too infatuated with my CG to see beyond it, but i wont miss my CB that much.

Discuss.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Well first off you should be enjoying the CG and not racking your brain for reasons to miss the cb.

Second, i now own(not tech yet lol)a CG but i would trade it all for my cb back. Sorry but i would. I love this coupe and what's worse is it's my fiance's first car and she loves it as much as i loved my cb but she doesn't understand why i don't love it more then my cb since im a Honda guy.

It's just not the same.

So far im on a half a tank in the cg and ive done about 180 miles so im really happy with her. She is ice cold, comfortable, clean, slightly more reliable, and much quicker.

I don't know though. The cb was just right. It fit me like the quintessential glove.

It fit my personality. I love the late 80's early 90's cars. Pretty much all of them. Honda, Toyota Nissan they all had that special look that will probably never be matched.

So what do i miss most about my cb?

Well it was a 1993 SE sedan so i was a rarity. I miss my rare passenger airbag.
    I miss how my dash trim didn't sit right but it made it slightly harder to turn the steering wheel thus feeling more control oriented.
    I miss my jargrille.
    I miss my leather.
    I miss how my passenger door was a different color from the rest of the car but you only noticed it when i waxed the entire car.
    I miss how my rear passenger side window had no tint, but the rest of the car did.

I don't know, it mostly sounds silly but i guess it was me and mine alone and thats what i miss most.

Maybe when my name is on the title of this 2002 and i make it mine somewhat ill feel less sad but everytime i see a picture of my cb from when i sold it i just feel lost.

Comment

I miss and have come to grips with the fact that no CB will be able to recapture the magic of my first one. There were a lot of material things about it that I miss:

- H23 IM
      - 94A mounts
      - Koni Yellow + Neuspeed Sport setup
      - Stereo setup (Bose 6x9s + amp, super light + great bass)
      - Its cleanliness

But more than that I miss all the memories. All the hours spent wrenching, all the cool CB7 tuners I met, the good times, the bad times, the girls, the street races, etc. I have a lot of great memories that involve that car. Just sucks it all came to such a shitty end. There were a lot of things I WON'T miss about it either...

- No A/C the whole time I had it
      - Maroon interior
      - Terrible, terrible, terrible brakes.

2nd CB was fun 15% of the time I had it, 3rd CB had nothing but problems. I'm turned off for now, but I hope in the future I'll be able to move down south and build one up to road race.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

lol don't even get me started!

life is good.

Comment

When it was running.
          -Will

Comment

My interior. I miss it alot. Speaking of which, the guy who bought my car said he was going to join up last might . I'm not quite sure where he is

Comment

i miss my lx coupe, it was dark blue, 5 speed, 92 it would have been fun if i would have kept it, i sold it for $2,700 back in 07

Comment

I hardly my H22

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

I miss my sunroof

my odyssey does not have one.
                  WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                    I miss my sunroof

my odyssey does not have one.
                    oh that sucks.

Even though my sunroof was the reason why i got rid of my cb, i have one on the CG coupe and i just downright <3 sunroofs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                      i have one on the CG coupe and i just downright <3 sunroofs.
                      See what i mean? Lol. I especially like it cuz it does the flip-up thing.

Fuck yeah.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yeah i miss my moonroof too, forgot to mention that.

life is good.

Comment

I don't miss not having carpet, cruise control, power steering, a/c, rolled on paint, loud exhaust, etc etc etc.

I really enjoyed my accord, and was proud of what I did with it. If it wasn't for the accord, I wouldn't be driving a subaru right now.

but do i miss it? (technically I still own it but) Not at all.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

vtec engages, people snap necks. i miss that the most

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I miss driving mine. The feel, the smell, the fact that VTEC always puts a smile on my face. Knowing that I'll have no trouble overtaking just about any sub-$40k car on the highway.

What sucks is that it's sitting in my driveway, ALMOST ready to be driven again. I just hope it doesn't have any serious problems from sitting so long... otherwise, it'll be down for a while longer while I build another H22!

I don't ever plan on parting with my car... but I haven't driven it in 2 years, so that's longer than most of you guys have been without yours! Only I have to look at it every day

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                              I hardly my H22
                              Is that like saying you accidentally a fleshlight?

Comment

Working...
                              X