Time to part ways...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to part ways...

As sad as it may sound, I have to part ways with my CB. My wife and I have been in the works into purchasing a home in the near future, and as first time home buyers, our finances have to be rearranged for the purpose.

So yeah guys, I know...it sucks, but priorities first. With all the work, money, and time that I have put towards "Isabel," I do have my doubts; as some of you know, Ive been thinking about it for a while, on and off about making the decision. That being said, I began by posting in the classifieds, see if any member here might be interested first. Craigslist will come later. Thanks in advance for the comments.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

a house where?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

and to think, you had Gus, bust his ass to get your CB in tip top shape. this hurts.

*Ninja Edit: Gus, read my status for my facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
        a house where?
        PR

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

I was gonna say... keep the car, just don't spend much on it until you get settled!

But if the car is in the US, and you're moving to PR... I guess that's really not an option!

It's a shame. Your car has always been a beautiful example of a CB7. Hopefully whoever gets it will take care of it. So few nice cars find good homes after they're sold

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            I was gonna say... keep the car, just don't spend much on it until you get settled!

But if the car is in the US, and you're moving to PR... I guess that's really not an option!

It's a shame. Your car has always been a beautiful example of a CB7. Hopefully whoever gets it will take care of it. So few nice cars find good homes after they're sold
            Oh no, Im not moving...well at least not back home (yet). Its an investment property that were looking into back in PR, for profit. My parents, in-laws, and currently my wife are there to maintain it while Im stationed out here.

And yeah, since the "next owner" has been the hot subject lately, I hope it does. But you never know...idk, we'll see what happens.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

papi its all about retirement, im pretty sure if you keep the house
              when you retire, it'll be better than the cb
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Ah, ok. So selling the car for cash to help buy the investment property is the angle then?

Makes sense.

Sell it to Wikked. He'll take care of it. Or blow it up... either way.

Comment

Damn man! You kidding me lol. Can't even hold out until AFM 10! Lol that's why you built isabel for lol

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                    papi its all about retirement, im pretty sure if you keep the house
                    when you retire, it'll be better than the cb
                    Exactly. Gotta start young...

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Ah, ok. So selling the car for cash to help buy the investment property is the angle then?

Makes sense.

Sell it to Wikked. He'll take care of it. Or blow it up... either way.
                    Not really, but I can use it for other purposes. I have the wifes' Element full time now since she's gone for school.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    Damn man! You kidding me lol. Can't even hold out until AFM 10! Lol that's why you built isabel for lol
                    Jejeje, I know, I know. But I can fly there! The drive there and back is just money I can put to use somewhere else.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                    X