My gf broke up with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7@_@TrAnCe View Post
    It hurts i know but you just gotta move on. Worst thing about it was right after we broke up she had a new BF I was a wreck for about 3 days. I hate her now.
    Yeah, that's tough, when they move on and you have to see it. The girl I was last seeing, though VERY briefly (and I wasn't all that into her) started seeing a new guy. It was all over Facebook (she's still my friend on there... no hard feelings or anything), and it's annoying to see them being all cutesy together.

Comment

fuck her more moneysz for teh cb7sz son, shes not worth an H22.

DO up the cb, get a BADDER chick and pull up on her, youll feel like a million bucks

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

guys worry to much about chicks.if they leave then fuck it let em leave.if youre sure that you did ur best to make it work then be happy and move on.you ll know when the right one comes along.just my 2 cents.

Comment

Chicks come and go bro. Your only allowed 3 great women in your life. Those you keep. She wasn't one of them. By single, you will be bump into that queen. Give it time. Until then play the field and.....................

FUCK BITCHES & GET MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Bullhorn.

I empathize with you, i've been through it in the past year, but shit like that happens and i'm okay now. plus i've found someone new i like ten times moar.

Dude, sorry no offense but immature fake bitches will be immature fake bitches. girls manipulate and string-on, women stick to their guns and are the best companions. any female who pulls this kind of shit with me now, i just say biiiiiiiyyyyyeeeee. A true woman will stick by your side thick and thin handle herself like a lady and still kick some ass.

you'll see it through. if you didn't learn the hard way, you'd never really learn right

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
              listen brother, i believe someone is inlove when they have a child in the relationship, or when they seem to break up 4 times and cant seem to get over it and get back together, or if ur married.....i've been with my lady for 5-6 yrs and im married for 1 yr, knew her for 8 yrs, once i met her never let her go!....evn when i fucked up, only time showed that she loved me, now i married her, i got two cb7s, and two beautifull daughters, Mia & Nela a 2 yr old and a newborn, and all this brother and im only 19, i jumped to the gme pretty fast, i knew right away i was in love and im still n love everyday is new to our family......

you need to find a girl that can take you mind off ur ex, or are you willin to wait the pain and be patience and see if your ex wants you bck,eventually they do if they truely love you, but if you love her then let her go already if she comes back shes yours but if she doesnt well then you'll never know....
              dude NO, my gf and I are in love and we plan on NEVER having kids
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

sorry to hear that bro

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

You should be happy she broke up with you than staying with you while being unfaithful. You are young bro, many more will come along and yeats from now you might not remember this chick.

Everyone goes thru heartbreak at some point in their life, be happy that its now other than later...trust me
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    She's definitely immature. Honestly, this is probably a very good thing, seeing as YOU were trying to make a mature decision yourself regarding the direction of your life, and including her in the equation. Maturity and age don't always coincide. I married an immature girl, and when she was 25 years old, I learned the extent of that immaturity. I'm still suffering for my mistake now. If that's how she's going to act, then you don't need her holding you down. A girl like that is great when you're young and free to do whatever, but as you get older and start making life decisions, a girl that can't be by your side (and you by hers) as life progresses is nothing but dead weight. If this is how she is, it was bound to happen eventually. Better now than later!

As for her being the love of your life... believe me, I can totally understand that feeling. However, I also know (as does anyone else on here that's gone through this) that there will be someone else. Someone better. Someone that makes what you felt for this girl seem like a 3rd grade crush. I know at the moment that's hard to believe... how can anything else feel that strong, right? Trust me... something else can. When you find someone strong enough and mature enough to REALLY love you, it'll be a whole different world.

Sorry I didn't reply to your PM. I only just now remembered you sent it (I was on my way out the door for a long weekend when I got it.)
                    Yea I was seriously going to do that.. Oh well.. Good luck trying to find another guy willing to do that.. lol

Thanks for at least reading it haha I felt so confused but confident at the same time back then :P
                    Last edited by Bullhorn7; 08-04-2010, 12:47 AM.
                    -Will

Comment

best thing to do is be neutral with her. Don't be a prick but don't go out of your way to help her and such. That's what I did at least. Like she would call and ask if I had a textbook that she could borrow. I would just say that I sold it on Amazon already. She wants to tag along to my buddy's kegger, I said it's invite only and I'm already taking a girl.

In my mind, if she wants to be friends, she'll call you when she does NOT need anything from you. When she only gets a hold of you when she wants/needs something, that's not being friends.

I hate being used. I hate being manipulated.

On the other hand... I'm dating my car now. It's actually really good. I get her new shoes and I'm happy and she's happy. I get a strut bar, I'm happy, she's happy. It's kinda nice.
                      my 91 cb7
                      Originally posted by 4doorfury
                      I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

I just got out of a relationship like that...

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post

DO up the cb, get a BADDER chick and pull up on her, youll feel like a million bucks
                        That's always a nice feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                          I just got out of a relationship like that...
                          I'll believe it when you don't go back to her...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            I'll believe it when you don't go back to her...
                            Yes daddy.

Comment

I've seen you guys break up at least once... I think twice...

Kids... sheesh.

Comment

It's been on and off for two years. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X