No announcement yet.

My gf broke up with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel your pain. once days start passing you will see a difference, become active, work on the cb, go out with friends, go to an amusement park or something, dont sit around thinking about it it will only make things worse, you could also pick up a new hobby. Being single gives YOU time to do what YOU want. As said before i dont know you in person, or know your life, but i know that cb7tuner including me are here to help you out.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
      i feel your pain. once days start passing you will see a difference, become active, work on the cb, go out with friends, go to an amusement park or something, dont sit around thinking about it it will only make things worse, you could also pick up a new hobby. Being single gives YOU time to do what YOU want. As said before i dont know you in person, or know your life, but i know that cb7tuner including me are here to help you out.
      We stand.. We learn. Our life lessons shape who we become in the end. Our decisions mapping our life every step of the way, The actions we commit lead us to whoever we so may be in the future. People come and they go leaving there mark in the book of you and all we can do is translate that mark and lead ourselvs to a bright future, for better or worse.
      -Will

Comment

if i lived near you id help you through this rough time by taking you ou tto the strip club and having lap dance after lap dance and beer after beer until you were happy again
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

listen brother, i believe someone is inlove when they have a child in the relationship, or when they seem to break up 4 times and cant seem to get over it and get back together, or if ur married.....i've been with my lady for 5-6 yrs and im married for 1 yr, knew her for 8 yrs, once i met her never let her go!....evn when i fucked up, only time showed that she loved me, now i married her, i got two cb7s, and two beautifull daughters, Mia & Nela a 2 yr old and a newborn, and all this brother and im only 19, i jumped to the gme pretty fast, i knew right away i was in love and im still n love everyday is new to our family......

you need to find a girl that can take you mind off ur ex, or are you willin to wait the pain and be patience and see if your ex wants you bck,eventually they do if they truely love you, but if you love her then let her go already if she comes back shes yours but if she doesnt well then you'll never know....

Originally posted by deevergote
          .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Can you believe this trick?!?!!?! The whole reason we broke up is because she was too immature and scared to stand up to her parents so we got drove aprt by the lack of interaction.

"Jenn says:
            what do you say to getting a group of friends together tomorrow night at walmart like the old days?
            see if we really can do this friendship thing
            Bullhorn7 says:
            oh god hows that gonna go with your mom
            Jenn says:
            fuck her for the moment
            I want to see my friends
            Bullhorn7 says:
            you couda did that 2 months ago -.- lol jk ok.. hm.. i think i can arange that
            Jenn says:
            we all reach a breaking point I'm just hella late
            Bullhorn7 says:
            *facepalm*
            Jenn says:
            do you think you could get everybody?
            Bullhorn7 says:
            i reached my breaking point a long time ago.....
            yea sure.
            Jenn says:
            I didn't so damn
            Bullhorn7 says:
            your so mean you know that lol
            Jenn says:
            I didn't mean it like that
            I'm sorry
            Bullhorn7 says:
            dont worry about it il get tyler and martin and ben and *blech* scott
            Jenn says:
            haha with scott the way he is.. it might be a repeat after all
            what about adam and charley?
            and josh?
            wait *counts number of ppl and number of seats*
            Bullhorn7 says:
            god that kidna hurt..
            Jenn says:

>_<
            I'm gonna stop
            Bullhorn7 says:
            serious wtf moment though.. "fuck my mom" god.
            Jenn says:
            is that bad?
            I'm sorry
            I know you wanted this sooner
            but it's kinda just now hitting me "

FUCK shes just using me to get to my friends FUCK HER
            -Will

Comment

Sorry for the rant.. God.
              -Will

Comment

RagingAsian...i lol'd a bit

now what happened really sucks. you sound young though but i may be wrong. if i'm right, just move on.

rule of thumb - when you break up with someone you should lose all contact. that way you avoid any unneeded/unwanted drama and headaches. good luck bro and i sincerely do mean that

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

dude that is a convo with your ex? im gonna say she isnt as mature as u might have thought she was.

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                    dude that is a convo with your ex? im gonna say she isnt as mature as u might have thought she was.
                    There ya go. lol Im so pissed you have no idea.. it went from being depressed to happy and now im pissed off..
                    -Will

Comment

fast forward a year; your in an stable relationship, shes constant flinging the punnany at you. go figure. i can never understand females

Comment

She's definitely immature. Honestly, this is probably a very good thing, seeing as YOU were trying to make a mature decision yourself regarding the direction of your life, and including her in the equation. Maturity and age don't always coincide. I married an immature girl, and when she was 25 years old, I learned the extent of that immaturity. I'm still suffering for my mistake now. If that's how she's going to act, then you don't need her holding you down. A girl like that is great when you're young and free to do whatever, but as you get older and start making life decisions, a girl that can't be by your side (and you by hers) as life progresses is nothing but dead weight. If this is how she is, it was bound to happen eventually. Better now than later!

As for her being the love of your life... believe me, I can totally understand that feeling. However, I also know (as does anyone else on here that's gone through this) that there will be someone else. Someone better. Someone that makes what you felt for this girl seem like a 3rd grade crush. I know at the moment that's hard to believe... how can anything else feel that strong, right? Trust me... something else can. When you find someone strong enough and mature enough to REALLY love you, it'll be a whole different world.

Sorry I didn't reply to your PM. I only just now remembered you sent it (I was on my way out the door for a long weekend when I got it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                          Your right.. But I feel.. like I could have done something differently. and maybe this wouldnt have happened..
                          Nah u have to think that while you made ur mistakes, w/o some drastic change in u or her things would have come to this point no matter what.

It sucks now but the only way to move past it is through time & self reflection. Look at your time with her as a learning experience and take what you learned into your next relationship.

Many of us have been there bro, in many cases worse than yours... but at the end of the day life goes on.

My recommendations- don't talk to her for a while and don't chase other chicks. Take some time to be ALONE. You will learn a lot about yourself in that time.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You should sleep with her one more time. Piitb very hard and very rough. Then whisper in her ear as you pump the shit out of her "This will not be over quickly, you will not enjoy this, you are no longer my girl!!!". She'll probably want you back after that, resist the urge!
                            Fuck Bitches, Get Money!!!!!!

Comment

@Bullhorn7: I kinda just went through the same thing i think. Girl was very immature and could not stand up for herself because she was scared so we ended our relationship.

It hurts i know but you just gotta move on. Worst thing about it was right after we broke up she had a new BF I was a wreck for about 3 days. I hate her now.
                              CDOG
                              He's baaaacckk

Comment

Sorry to hear what you're going through will. It'll get better with time. the thing that stuck me the most was what was with her asking about you bringing abunch of other guys? Is she going to bring the same number of girls to balance it out? Sorry, just a huge wtf moment when reading that.
                                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X