My gf broke up with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gf broke up with me

Not a gf.. the love of my life.. cause "It just doesnt feel the same" today has SUCKED.

Wake up
    Figure out that the trans I JUST FUCKING PUT ON leaks.. BAD.. I should have seen that coming
    Tow old car to garage spend half the day taking the bitch apart
    Get bit by brown recluse on the leg.. yea that aut to hurt tomorrow
    Get home and hear the news.
    Cry for the first time in 10 damn years.
    Mom comes in and says I need therapy
    Tell mom I need to take a drive. got in car and now im at my friends house trying to sort shit out.

Fuck her. I hate immature bitches.
    -Will

Pics of the now ex girlfriend?

Comment

Ahh bro i feel you, my very close friend is going through the same exact thing right now. His gf of 2 years broke up with him a week ago and shes already with another dude. I don't know you or anything about your life or your relationship but, just as I'm here for my friend, I'm here for you too. My advice to you is be wise. Don't retaliate and be the boyfriend who tries to win her back or the boyfriend who was to have the last say. Be the mature one and let her know you still care about her and that if she truly does want this then support her and move on. Don't let pride or jealousy blind you. Do what's right and set an example for her in that maturity. Hope this helps bro.
      God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
        No need to be inconsiderate Raymond.

I'm sorry for your loss Bullhorn.

Pics of now ex girlfriend?

=p

I kid, hopefully you've still retained your sense of humour. That can sometimes get you through the darkest hours.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
          not cool.

i sympathize, i have been through some out of the blue breakups and rough times, and i know you are hurting now, but try to think of it as starting a new chapter in your life. and besides, the best way to get over a girl is to get on top of another. good luck.

Comment

Aye, I was messing around. we need a "humor" button.

Comment

I feel your pain bro...MY GF cheated on me and she calls herself christian....But i punch the Guy though since he told her to break up with me!!!! lol
              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

eh im better now. Fuck I feel like shit.. I feel like I lost the one thing keeping me going.. Like I look t my car thats in pieces knowing I have to have it by Aug 10th and I just want to curl in a ball...
                -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                  eh im better now. Fuck I feel like shit.. I feel like I lost the one thing keeping me going.. Like I look t my car thats in pieces knowing I have to have it by Aug 10th and I just want to curl in a ball...

dude i had a girl like i lost her like a couple of weeks ago if she is immature just let her be dont call her dont think about her( i know is hard ) ... maybe she will realized that what she made it was mistake and shes going to miss u trust me on this one dude

talk to other girls enjoy ur life, prob she wasn't the one for u ....there has to some one out there better than her so keep ur head up . thats life

Comment

@mercyboy
                    i personally want to apologize for anyone who has ever called themselves Christian but with their actions did nothing to prove it.

@Bullhorn
                    Remember that tomorrow is a new day, and a new chance to start fresh. The past is unchangeable. But you gotta be strong and pull through, i know you can!

Comment

Originally posted by life_shift View Post
                      @mercyboy
                      i personally want to apologize for anyone who has ever called themselves Christian but with their actions did nothing to prove it.
                      Silly Christians.

Sorry you're miserable man. Get on that CB and get 'er back together soon.

Comment

She deserves better than me... One day she will find it.. Only now at the end do I see my wrongs...

She says she still loves me.. (yea right) But she doesnt feel the same as she did. and she wants to move on and hopes that I will too.. then here comes the magic question.. "Can we still be friends...?"
                        -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                          She deserves better than me... One day she will find it.. Only now at the end do I see my wrongs...

She says she still loves me.. (yea right) But she doesnt feel the same as she did. and she wants to move on and hopes that I will too.. then here comes the magic question.. "Can we still be friends...?"
                          NO.

Stating that she deserves better than you is almost always a false statement (with the exception of that horse face girl that Wayne met on CL). Chances are she's the one that should be saying you deserve better than her.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                            NO.

Stating that she deserves better than you is almost always a false statement (with the exception of that horse face girl that Wayne met on CL). Chances are she's the one that should be saying you deserve better than her.
                            Your right.. But I feel.. like I could have done something differently. and maybe this wouldnt have happened..
                            -Will

Comment

Originally posted by life_shift View Post
                              @mercyboy

@Bullhorn
                              Remember that tomorrow is a new day, and a new chance to start fresh. The past is unchangeable. But you gotta be strong and pull through, i know you can!
                              well at first i didn't want to get upset since...forgive your enemies as they have sin against you...but the boyfriend goes to church and all of a sudden he tells me this sentence that made me punch him in front of the church....."So!!! HOW'S THE CHAT BETWEEN YOU AND HER!!! IS IT OVER YET!! AND THAT'S THE time i WENT over my limit but what can i do????
                              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Working...
                              X