Spring break plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring break plans

Hey i can hook it up with a Cb7Tuner spring break trip... If you havent looked into it yet or are just procrastinating, and are interested in going to cancun the bahammas, daytona or pretty much anywhere exotic for spring break.. send me an email @ i8er@juno.com and we'll hook it up. I've already done the reasearch and have some great deals this way you don't have to miss out on all the drunken bikini clad college girls getting naked and doin' some of that lesbian shit on the beach.. and there's cars too...
    Ace 22
    Criminal Intent Racing
    Orlando, FL

Im going to vegas!!! I hope i can meet some of the vegas members when im there

Comment

you all need to come to Daytona. I live here and know the good strip clubs and shit. We can sit and watch the drunk bastards fall off the balconies over at this Hotel. If you've never been to Spring Break Nationals here you know its 3 days of the largest import show this side of NOPI. During Feb. thru April Daytona is actually good. The rest of the year it sucks to high hell. PM me if you want to know more about this town.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
      Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
      Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

Daytona is good during Spring Break.. during the rest of the year its dead.

I live 2 hours away..
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

yeha it blows pretty bad the rest of the year. At least Rolex is going ot be here this weekend to race. That shit is bad ass, way better than NASCAR, though i've seen that too. You can come in the middle of the night during thr Rolex 24 hour race and get right up next to them in the garge area, its nice.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
          Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
          Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

this spring break I'm doing my turbo!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

i'm only a hop skip and jump away from daytona. I was even there last spring break but didn't see any good boobies ...the first 2 spring breaks were crazy tho with BOOBIES GALORE!!!
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

meh...

Wish I were older, or even had a job for that matter . I get to stay home and surf the web, while drooling over parts I can't have right now. But hey! All is cool! Have fun all!
                Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                ┴─┴
                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Working...
                X