Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think makes the best looking cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you think makes the best looking cars?

Out of all the cars on the market today, it seems most of them are pretty damn fugly.

Even though I don't think I'll ever own one, I would have to say I think Audi has the best looking lineup overall. A few other brands have a handful of nice looking cars, and the rest are forgettable, or downright hideous.

But Audi's current lineup... nearly every car is gorgeous.

What do you guys think? I'm basing this TOTALLY on looks... not reliability, price, etc... though I'm really thinking of mainstream makers that offer a full range of cars... not companies like Ferrari, Lamborghini, or Lotus that really only offer sports cars of different sizes...
    Current models only.

Damn, I was going to say Audi as well when I saw the title.

Audi, hands down, has the best looking current cars. Every single damn one of them has so much class.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

There are new cars out there i like but i cant pick any brand and say it makes 100% good looking cars.

Comment

Now: Audi.

Comment

It's weird, too... Audi is basically the bastard German luxury brand. They're the "cheap" option. Trying to step it up, for sure... but BMW and Benz still have more clout.

Comment

I prefer an Audi over the rest of the German options (since we're talking about looks)

Comment

I don't mean to make this an Audi thread... but it's been that way so far... I just looked on Wikipedia, and saw this:

Audi Sport re-entered the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (DTM) series in 2004 (after having privateer teams run the Abt Sportsline Audi TT-R) with a V8 engined silhouette racing car resembling the A4 saloon, known as the Audi A4 DTM.[14]

In the past, Audi had used a V8 engine in the series with the original Audi V8 quattro, but had opted for a highly tuned V8 which Audi had no resources for. So Honda was contacted; at the time they had been using V8s in the Indy Racing League (IRL). Audi wanted a similar package in performance and reliability, so Honda and Mugen (M-Tec) got together and decided to let Audi use the Mugen/Honda MF308 V8 engine.[15] The only improvements made to the racing engine by Audi was shaving weight off the crankshaft, since the engine had already been designed from the ground up. Audi Sport prepped tested/implemented/approved and raced the engine in 2004, which produced 460 PS (338 kW; 454 bhp) and over 500 N·m (369 ft·lbf) of torque in 4.0 litre trim, and has been a mainstay in Audi's DTM programme.

Comment

I actually heard about that!

Comment

i was going to say honda but then i remembered the accord crosstour exists.

Comment

I like the Crosstour.

Honda's designs are fairly mundane to me, though. Not as bad as Toyota (who is trying too hard to shake off their frumpy appearance...)

Comment

the A5 is absolutely gorgeous

and the A6 advant is a great looking wagon

i really like nissan's new altima

and maxima as well
                      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

I have wet dreams of VIP-ing a new Odyssey. Honda has hit a serious downfall with looks. I cant stant looking at the Civics and the ass end on 4dr Accords give me a headache. They do however, make a nice looking mini-van. Acura did ok with the new sport wagon. Crosstour is pointless and I hate it but I do like the 4wd option. Lexus steals the award on looks IMO.

Comment

I'm going to have to give the cake to Aston Martin.

More affordable, then Jaguar.

Comment

Id go with BMW then Audi
                            STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                            1992 Accord Lx.
                            1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

bugatti.
                              NEW PSN
                              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                              RIP