Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WRXHyundai Craigslist ad.. lulz

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bar/1827906109.html

i now have 2 cars, i m looking to trade my wrxhyundai for a dirt bike - $3300 (westchester)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-07-06, 9:20AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-cyj7t-1827906109@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just bought a new car and dont need to, and to get my new one i had to sell my little dirt bike. I miss it already so i will trade my car for your dirt bike plus cash... i m lookim for something small like a 125 or 250, or looking for a dual sport lol, and sry i already have a sport bike so i dont need one of those. Must be a name brand and idc if it needs work. make me an offer, 3,300 cash is what i want for my car so dont waste your time with a bs offer. i figured if someone wanted a car and didnt need there dirt bike we could work something out.

i love this car it has only 80,000 on it, there is a new transmission with only 5k on it, 30 mods that make it look, sound, and corner like a wrx. It gets 36mpg, and is the fastest hyundai accent accent on the street with its mods. I am a mechanic and am going to school for industry design so the car is legit from bumper to bumper, very reliable, not a pos rice beater car. The car is very dependable and i put over 5,000 into time and money into it, book value for this car stock is 3,500. has the car so many mods its a must see to believe. car still has inspection and wont need anything to pass the next one, parts are cheap for the car and ac is very cold, everything works . leave your number on my email and ill call or text you so i know your serious

some mods include:
    sport enkei rims and pirelli tires
    sport brakes cross slotted
    $600 sound system
    front strut bar (custom welded no other hyundai accent has one lol)
    racing peddles
    sport small diamiter lugs with key+ x4 lug nut locks and key
    cabin pressure equalizer for sub in trunk
    multiple skate and racing logos but not too many
    eturbo-cold air intake-hight air flow k&n air filter(blue)
    fog lights,eye lids, nightshade
    blue interior neon
    subarue world rally team vynal set imported for britain really nice and put on professionally
    wrx sti wing
    evo5 roof spoiler, canards
    drilled exhaust
    legit weight reduction
    roof mural of a dragon with celtic wings-looks fresh not ***
    extra cigarette lighter for gps or charder
    hood scoop comes with it if you would like but needs to still be fiberglassed
    blue over head light
    shifter knob cover aluminum
    hi flow intake and exshaust
    and i had a list of everything i put on and it was like up to 25-30 upgrades but i cant find it at the moment
    i can sell the car for cheaper depend on what stuff you wouldn't want like the sound system or rims and tires and such just make an offer

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1827906109
    __________________________________________________ ____________________

I love the "roof mural of a dragon with celtic wings-looks fresh not ***" (we all know what *** means). Also, the "legit weight reduction" is awesome. Honestly it kind of looks cool, but it's rediculous.

Don't know why but I'd rock it for $3000....if all those damned stickers weren't on the car.
    VIP Status.

Comment

yea that shits acutally pimp.
      COUPE K24

Comment

Are those thin pieces of metal in the engine bay supposed to be the "custom welded strut bar!"
        Last edited by apuforyou; 08-01-2010, 08:57 AM.

Comment

multiple Skate And Racing Logos but Not Too Many
          legit weight reduction
          roof mural of a dragon with celtic wings-looks fresh not ***
          Lol'd
          Last edited by sow3r; 08-01-2010, 07:27 AM.

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
          JANE 99 Infiniti i30
          2-9-11 - current
          "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Comment

Doesn't look too bad for what it is... but I'd rather have an Accent that looks like an Accent. I'll never get why people try to make cars look like other cars.

Comment

I wanna see what cross slotted rotors look like, and would be interested in knowing how much hp/tq a drilled exhaust adds.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                I wanna see what cross slotted rotors look like, and would be interested in knowing how much hp/tq a drilled exhaust adds.

hey man my ported valve covers are pimp!
                COUPE K24

Comment

Working...
                X