Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please don't attempt to bypass the censored words on this site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about ninja? "you know that ninja wes too?"
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      what about ninja? "you know that ninja wes too?"
      I've no idea what you mean.

- You mean "Ninja edit" - Yes that's OK

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
        I've no idea what you mean.

- You mean "Ninja edit" - Yes that's OK
        I believe he's referring to using it in a manner similar to another racial slur.

An Example

Originally posted by deevergote
        When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Im not one to start anything, but aside from the obvious, blatant terms, people will start saying other things that will probably end up offending someone.

What about "homes"? Is that offensive?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
            that really doesnt sound anything like it going to be temporary.. just saying.
            I'm certainly not going to say "I'm locking this for now"... because the PMs would never cease asking when it was going to be reopened. My intention was for it to be temporary... but those PMs didn't stop anyway. As you can see, the begging, pleading, and asking why STILL hasn't stopped.

Regardless, that thread was too fast moving, too large, and too full of content that the staff was thoroughly unable to keep up with. Regular threads, we catch that stuff before it goes bad. In this case, Josh actually came to me and apologized... he looked at it and it was fine, and then a few short hours later he looked again and it got out of hand. It wasn't his fault... it just wasn't something that we're equipped to moderate... and the members here clearly aren't mature enough to participate in something like that.

As for "ni99a", "nukka", "ninja" used in that context... that's exactly what I'm talking about. I don't want to hear any of the "I'm black so I can say those things" crap... I'm white and I CAN'T say those things... so those words are offensive to ME! They should be offensive to those that the original slur refers to as well. It's a deep insult that should be rejected, not embraced.

Comment

Damn i almost shit myself, i thought you were all going on about locking OT altogether. I was like omg.

Then i realized this thread is in OT LMAO.

Ya really ive never had a reason to use any of those words. Besides being white i just don't see the point. Sometimes i swear but that's about the end of it.

Everyone makes mistakes but when you try to circumvent the system and/or blatantly ignore mods then you prolly gonna get dealt with lol.

Comment

i wish real life was like this, i really do.

"What about "homes"? Is that offensive?"
                /\
                well done green
                _

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                  Maybe the thread wouldn't be locked if people didnt go on crazy outrageous racist rants....

Just maybe if you learned to keep your comments to yourself, the crazy racist rants wouldnt happen. Hell of a Concept, I know.
                  Last edited by RagingAsian; 07-28-2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

If real life was like a forum, I could negative rep the hell out of bad drivers. THAT would rock.

People will have to be banned over this, for the message to really get across.

Playing Devil's Advocate, I will say; that we had a rather good discussion thread on Homosexual issues a while back, that had a poo load of *** in it just due to the topic.

Most other "****" issues do not apply in this way.

Can we start banning people who type like a 3 year old next??
                    i cans not relly understand them anywys.
                    (I can't do it, even when I try, LOL)
                    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
                      for cereal.

life is good.

Comment

If real life was like a forum, I could negative rep the hell out of bad drivers. THAT would rock.
                        thats what is for
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I am inclined to use the middle digit and car horn when expressing myself to bad drivers, as long as my kids are not in the car.

Wouldn't it be cool if you COULD rep people in real life? Perhaps I should see if there is an app for that...
                          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                            Seriously?
                            It is slang for the same word so - No
                            If you have to ask if it is OK, then it probably isn't.
                            Can I call you "Sweet thang"?

Comment

People will have to be banned over this, for the message to really get across.

Playing Devil's Advocate, I will say; that we had a rather good discussion thread on Homosexual issues a while back, that had a poo load of *** in it just due to the topic.

Most other "****" issues do not apply in this way.

i cans not relly understand them anywys.
                              (I can't do it, even when I try, LOL)
                              That's the only time it's frustrating. When talking about homosexuality in an intelligent conversation, g@y (yes, I did it...) isn't an offensive term. However, in the online tuner community, everything disliked is often referred to as "g@y"... and that's irritating. I figured there are more offensive instances using that word than legitimate, intelligent uses of it. Plus, this is a car forum... all things considered, conversations like that aren't really necessary!

I wish we could ban for idiot-type. It's not written anywhere, but I try to lead by example (and for the most part, it seems to be working...) When someone types like a moron, I explain to them why they should not do it... and I at least TRY to answer what little of their question I can comprehend. I don't condone outright flaming, but "I'll help you, but you'll get even more help if you present yourself as an intelligent human being" is acceptable.

I am inclined to use the middle digit and car horn when expressing myself to bad drivers, as long as my kids are not in the car.

Wouldn't it be cool if you COULD rep people in real life? Perhaps I should see if there is an app for that...
                              You'd totally fit in around here... I flexed my my middle digit 4 times today. Horn twice. Redlined 1st gear while running a guy off the road (he ran a stop sign, I had the right of way... he deserves to spend the rest of his drive in a small puddle of his own filth!)

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                                Can I call you "Sweet thang"?
                                Me personally? If you called me that you'd just be lying to yourself

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X