Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please don't attempt to bypass the censored words on this site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's very true... though you do often see things like Irish Pride, Polish Pride, or Italian Pride.

Comment

Dang it, see, a funny joke popped into my head but it wasnt a nice one, so i cant say it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        "asian chick"
        i kinda stopped reading at about this point.
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          That's oldschool restaurant-speak. "Ninjas", "Canadians", "Nnnnice People"

It's amazing how many waiters and waitresses DO NOT want to wait on black people, because they apparently don't tip. I learned something though... they DO tip, as long as you don't treat them like they're not going to! People always wondered how I made twice as much as they did every night... I treated all my customers with respect, and gladly took all the people that nobody else wanted.

But yeah, it wasn't uncommon to hear "I have ninjas at my table... anyone wanna pick it up?" Sad, really.
          really? Never heard that one before until recently plus im a great tipper even when my waiter. I have 2 friends that hate to tip and they are latinos...go figure
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

A lot of the things we find disturbing about the kinds of people that are often described as "crackas" and "ninjas", have more to do with multi-generational poverty than race.

I have lived around a whole lot of very poor (rural and urban) people.
            White, black, red or purple: the paradigms of the whole lot of them is very similar.
            They don't want to (or care about) participating in their children's education, and they often have drug abuse (or self medication) problems. Often they do not want to get a pay raise; or to try for a better job because it disqualifies them from certain public assistance programs.

Programs they have been programmed to believe are necessary to life.

I feel that the use of such derogatory terms perpetuates the enslavement of the mind, that accompaines the demographics these words describe.

Just my 2 cents.
            Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
              A lot of the things we find disturbing about the kinds of people that are often described as "crackas" and "ninjas", have more to do with multi-generational poverty than race.

I have lived around a whole lot of very poor (rural and urban) people.
              White, black, red or purple: the paradigms of the whole lot of them is very similar.
              They don't want to (or care about) participating in their children's education, and they often have drug abuse (or self medication) problems. Often they do not want to get a pay raise; or to try for a better job because it disqualifies them from certain public assistance programs.

Programs they have been programmed to believe are necessary to life.

I feel that the use of such derogatory terms perpetuates the enslavement of the mind, that accompaines the demographics these words describe.

Just my 2 cents.
              your intelligence is so fucking sexy
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                Im colorblind. I treat people based on the way they act towards me or others. I dont care what color you are. If you think you're better than me or that i owe you something because of some shit that happened 200 years ago, ima treat you like an asshole.

This is exactly why we cant have the OTL.

Hey Michael, sorry but still sour feelings towards Mr. 9222222JDM

Comment

i tend to keep my opinions to myself till im with my good buddies and we make fun of the minorities
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                    your intelligence is so fucking sexy
                    Sup brosef, you moving in on my territory?

=p

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                      Lol. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                        Sup brosef, you moving in on my territory?

=p
                        You know im more into the latinas but sorry to invade your turf, but she is one sexy white girl Mak.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                          Do I need to ban both of you permanently to ensure it doesn't continue to invade my forum? We have 3 pages of this 5 page thread that have SOMETHING to do with the two of you bickering. I like you both, but I like the community itself more. If I feel you're detrimental to this community, I won't hesitate to remove the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            You know im more into the latinas but sorry to invade your turf, but she is one sexy white girl Mak.
                            Thank you Gemini!
                            (and Mak!)

BUT the only Man who's turf you're in danger of invading is 91b20ed's. And he knows I ain't goin' no where. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
                              Thank you Gemini!
                              (and Mak!)

BUT the only Man who's turf you're in danger of invading is 91b20ed's. And he knows I ain't goin' no where. LOL!
                              we know that but he doesnt count...dont mama always say you should learn to share? Im just saying....
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Share my point of view?

Always!

Comment

Working...
                                X