Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please don't attempt to bypass the censored words on this site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just show mak your roommate, Colin... that'll keep him occupied for days.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

This whole racist thing reminds me of a comedian I was watching on Comedy Central the other night. He was talking about how it's wrong for white people to use the "n" word, since they're not black. He then went on to say it should be wrong for other races to use the term "cracker" since they weren't white. He said that you can say "cracka" and be fine, but, if you say "cracker" then it's a racial slur.

Not sure why I just typed that, but, fuck it. I felt the need, or something.

Suck my balls in this thread

Comment

^ lol, that was Carlos Mencia. It came on right after the Roast of William Shatner.

Damn, I'm glad I'm not the only person watching Com.Cent. at 2am.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Yeah show Mak your roomate Collin.

=p
            Last edited by Makaveli2k; 07-28-2010, 08:03 PM.

Comment

No, if I remember correctly, this was a white guy.

Comedy Central rules. I love that sometimes it's not edited after 1 am

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                It came on right after the Roast of William Shatner.

William Shatner OWNS you all. Just sayin'
                Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Oops
                  Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
                    If real life was like a forum, I could negative rep the hell out of bad drivers. THAT would rock.

People will have to be banned over this, for the message to really get across.

Playing Devil's Advocate, I will say; that we had a rather good discussion thread on Homosexual issues a while back, that had a poo load of *** in it just due to the topic.

Most other "****" issues do not apply in this way.

Can we start banning people who type like a 3 year old next??
                    i cans not relly understand them anywys.
                    (I can't do it, even when I try, LOL)

Well speaking of which...I was headed home in Susie and this Nissan Sentra is weaving in and out of traffic...so I thought " lets play" so he comes flying up on my right, thinking he was gunna pass me...nope.

So he keeps his front bumper up with my front bumper, and before we know it, we were doing 80 in a 45.

So then the road merges into one lane. again you would think i would let off...I didnt, in fact i kicked it up to about 90, and then ran his ass off the road.

Then about 3 minutes later, he comes back for more, this time as he rolls by, he waves a gun...looks like a 9mm, so what do I do? I do a fly by and hope he dont shoot me...and then I get on the interstate and here I am posting.

this is why I dont flip people off, I just race them.

Comment

Gosh. You're so smart.

Comment

and the word "ninja" is now being used instead of n***a....I just learned that a couple days ago where certain racist people on facebook i using ninja as a substitute (thanks mediatakeout.com)
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                          Well speaking of which...I was headed home in Susie and this Nissan Sentra is weaving in and out of traffic...so I thought " lets play" so he comes flying up on my right, thinking he was gunna pass me...nope.

So he keeps his front bumper up with my front bumper, and before we know it, we were doing 80 in a 45.

So then the road merges into one lane. again you would think i would let off...I didnt, in fact i kicked it up to about 90, and then ran his ass off the road.

Then about 3 minutes later, he comes back for more, this time as he rolls by, he waves a gun...looks like a 9mm, so what do I do? I do a fly by and hope he dont shoot me...and then I get on the interstate and here I am posting.

this is why I dont flip people off, I just race them.
                          wow man, you're awesome.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I know I am awesome.

92JDM, youre that new kind of smart everyone is talkin' about.

Comment

i would like to clarify what i meant by wishing "life was like this"

i SPECIFICALLY meant that i wish that it was against the law for anyone to use any of these, "bad for some to use but good for others to use" words. i hate it.

i do not wish life was like a forum, but i must admit i do like around 50% of the people on here more than most of the people i really know in life, i think i live a sad life...
                              _

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                                I know I am awesome.

92JDM, youre that new kind of smart everyone is talkin' abrout.
                                You're smart AND pretty

Comment

Working...
                                X