No announcement yet.

I don't mean to brag...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do believe TheNextEpisode's record is 47.9mpg on a CB.
    Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
    2005 Acura TSX 6MT
    2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      ive never done close to that in any of my cars....i do all city driving and I drive like im in formula One.
      LOL im with him. if i do drive on the highway, im usually passing people left and right. i still manage a respectable 300, maybe even 320 when its runs dry. my gas meter is broken so i dont know when its empty until the light comes on

Comment

My Last tank got me 540 miles at 37.x mpg.

The highest mpg Ive ever gotten was 39.8 drafting a truck at 75-80. My goal is also 40mpg too!!!.

See my "Check you brakes thread"

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

way to toot your own horn. i got 30.7 mpg on my last tank with a H22 m2b4 combo.

Comment

gessh you guys are lucky i only get 26mpg but i dont ever go on the highway. its all town/city driving
            You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
            Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Haha I want that mileage! I get like 23mpg if im lucky.. Of course I have a need for speed and its mostly city..
              -Will

Comment

36 city or highway? man the most ive gotten out of any of my cars has been 25mpg city. next car im getting doesnt even pass 20mpg lol

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                  way to toot your own horn. i got 30.7 mpg on my last tank with a H22 m2b4 combo.
                  That's roughly what I get, m2a4 though... and tuned. The engine isn't in top shape anymore, though!

My Fit averages 41.8 according to the computer I think it's about 2mpg optimistic... but I'm still right around 40mpg... and I don't drive with a light foot. Ever.

Comment

Arent yall some bastards! I got 16mpg pulling an empty trailer today!!! And what else is messed up is that I got better mileage with 600 more lbs on it. My gas mileage went DOWN after my 5 speed swap and I barely get in it. I used to get 24 mpg on the auto with cam and all that jazz. I probably get 20 now without the trailer. It probably doesnt help that I have all emissions equipment removed. I shall create a tech thread later about this.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                      tighttt, i cant afford a full tank of gas to figure out my mileage.
                      lol same here

Comment

lucky. i got not even 400 pretty sure.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                        X