No announcement yet.

Sold wanda, now want sedan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zach- well maybe not that far, but i'm willing to grab one from MA, CT, NY state, RI, and NH. as well as VT. but vermont cars have all the rust. i just want a close-to all original body if not completely unscathed. only time will tell

kevin-i know you do, i know.

life is good.

Comment

Hey Noah don't bother with that DX, its a pile. Went to look at it and there are hacked wires everywhere and blown fuses litter the interior. Not to mention the right front corner is bashed in. left rear door doesn't open, half the paint is burned off, plus there is rust. I would have offered the guy like 400 or 500 but he couldn't even be bothered to be at the shop to make a deal, even since i called him an hour early to tell him I'd be there to check it out.
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
        Hey Noah don't bother with that DX, its a pile. Went to look at it and there are hacked wires everywhere and blown fuses litter the interior. Not to mention the right front corner is bashed in. left rear door doesn't open, half the paint is burned off, plus there is rust. I would have offered the guy like 400 or 500 but he couldn't even be bothered to be at the shop to make a deal, even since i called him an hour early to tell him I'd be there to check it out.
        that sir, is teh lamez.

i'm having issues with CL lately and finding that 80% of the people i call are either not super serious about selling their cars, or they are clearly trying to screw people over. or i'll see private party re-posts about once a day, cuz no one is biting. is the CL market structure and CL's integrity itself failing epicly? only time will tell on that one too....

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
          SE if sedan

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

get the white sedan and her and ronda can be sisters
            92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

i know right jake? thought about getting another sedan! we'll see.

anyways, here's some pics dug up from a couple months ago. makes me miss her. the last couple pics are from when i had the car, and the very last pic will be a pic of it now (sam bought it--he's a member on here somewhere but a new one, i'll have to find him in my friends' list). anyway, here's some pics from our adventures to cape cod recently. they were taken with a chocolate touch, so sorry for pisspoor resolution. and also...there's a lot so bare with me.

i shall always love you wanda

life is good.

Comment

my last pic

and wanda now

oh and btw i found this cb7t member's car @ the mall in dartmouth, MA. took a quick snap with it before i left. saw it when i pulled into the parking lot, and decided to park next to it. Made my car look like a piece! i think it's tony's car?.

life is good.

Comment

just out of curiousity who's CB is that exactly?! i should've went in the mall and attempted to find you! whomever it is, that's a clean ass CB

life is good.

Comment

got an EJ...check the other ride's section

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                      just out of curiousity who's CB is that exactly?! i should've went in the mall and attempted to find you! whomever it is, that's a clean ass CB
                      TonyLX87, I sold him the black SE leathers in it.
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                      X