Sold wanda, now want sedan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold wanda, now want sedan?

i hate being such an indecisive person when it comes to choosing a model/buying a car. It took me months of waiting and searching to find the coupe. now, i'm thinking about another CB. a bunch of my friends said they don't think i should and should try something new. but i don't know anything else!...i found this while hunting CL, what do you guys think? a clean wagon would be nice too. but i'm trying to weigh out the pro's and con's of getting another honda because i said i wouldn't this time around just to switch it up a bit. everytime i go and consider another kind of car i just keep coming back to them.

in the end, i'm just looking for overall opinions. DX, LX, EX? i know we're all bias as to which is our fav. trim, some members like the DX's (like JoshM) some prefer the EX. so i guess what i'm trying to decide, is should i get another honda first of all...should it be a CB...or should i explore my options a bit more. guess i'll see in good time...not gonna jump on anything til i know i really want it.

oh sorry, heres the link: http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/1862361702.html <-----it's pretty damn clean might i add..

life is good.

Eh DX suxors. Try to hunt yourself down a EX 5 speed wagon in good shape.

Comment

yeah now that i've had two EX's in a row (one was a civic tho...) it is def. nice to have all the creature comforts incl. that sunroof!!

EDIT:

http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/1833076868.html

hmmmm..
      Last edited by DJ metadelic; 07-26-2010, 10:13 AM.

life is good.

Comment

you should get that dx, i'll help you do a h swap i only live like, 30 minutes away from you now i think.

Comment

I've had a DX and an LX. The DX was a coupe, and I liked it. I'd have liked it less had it been a sedan, since the back doors would have manual controls. It's not so bad when you only have two doors to operate things by hand!

My good CB is an LX. Power is nice. A sunroof would be nice, as that's the only thing I really can't add.

The DX is a good choice for a performance build, since it's light and simple. The EX is heavier, but has more nifty stuff. The LX seems to be the most common.

Comment

My 92 was a 4 door DX and I hated the fact that I had to roll down 4 windows manually. My 90 is an LX, and I love it. I've thought about getting an EX, but, the wife's 90 is an EX, and I drove it on a 3 hour drive one day, sunroof open, nice and sunny out. Got to my destination, and holy balls, my head was so sunburned, it sucked. So, I'll stick with my LX

Comment

F-a-m-i-l-y M-a-n

Comment

Was looking at that DX for the GF. I gotta check VT CL tho, she needs a car bad.
                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

EX or die
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                    EX or die
                    SE if sedan

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Black Leather Interior.

Comment

hmm, true. hadn't considered an SE. did find an SE coupe the other day, but i just hate slushboxes if i can help it. and to zach and eric, my only stipulation this time around is NO RUST! wanda was semi-clean minus that giant dent. but it still had cancer starting, and it would've gotten worse had i not welded in new patch panels. and i hate generic patch panels. and welding.

life is good.

Comment

want to make a road trip down to georgia or something?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/1866371803.html

http://albanyga.craigslist.org/cto/1862955572.html
                          Last edited by scudweiser; 07-27-2010, 11:36 PM.

Comment

If either of those cars you posted we're in MI Noah, I would have bought both of them by now. White one = DD, Gray one = New base for my JDM F20A swap sitting in Veronica's dead body right now. I say that gray one looks like a definite winner. Go sedan, I've owned both, and I prefer Sedan over Coupe any day.
                            R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Working...
                            X