Where is this thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is this thread?

ive been searching the DIY .. maybe i missed it.. but im looking for the diy where you run the hose to the little plastic thing that replaces plug on your valve cover. haha forget the name
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

The pcv valve?

Comment

catch can?

Comment

Yeah. Sorry about that, i was really in a rush.

But yeah the DIY on the pcv valve catch can
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

there are several. HondaFan81's is the best looking that I recall...and on the other end of that spectrum is mine
          ____

Comment

not much to DIY, you just replace the hose going from the PCV with longer hoses that have a catch can in the middle. the best is to get two an's welded behind the baffle on the valve cover. the PCV is closed at times so it's not 100% effective.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
            X