Autistic Girl Expresses Profound Intelligence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autistic Girl Expresses Profound Intelligence

This sheds new light on what is really going on in an autistic person's brain. Albeit, there are different forms of autism and varying degrees, but wow....

VIP Status.

...nudes?

Comment

wow she seems to be getting better too

for her and her parents for putting in work

Comment

Bwahahahahahah Fecal Smearing!!
        -Will

Comment

What a great story. You absolutely have to give all the credit in the world to her parents to not giving up on her early like many others would have.

Thanks for posting that. That was a great watch. Very eye and mind opening.

Comment

Wow, that's inspiring.

Autism is still largely a mystery.

Comment

awesome

Comment

That was great! Wonderful post.
                Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

It'd be amazing if she can truly provide some useful insight into the mind of an autistic person. Psychologists can make educated guesses, but really, trying to figure out what someone like that is thinking isn't much easier than trying to figure out what an animal is thinking. For her to be practially unable to communicate normally, but be able to type her thoughts in a coherent and intelligent manner... it's like having an observer on the inside.

Comment

that truely is remarkable .. i know those guys are just kidding by there posts. but come on how could something like this not make you think wow. i find it truely disrespectful to make jokes about it. how would you feel if when you had a child they had the same problem?..
                    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

OMG the earth is too overwhelming!
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

That is incredible! Very proud of the persistent parents, and child!
                        ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                          ...nudes?
                          really??

Thats pretty amazing I have to say, maybe this will help find a cure to the unknown disorder someday.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                            really??
                            i know, what is he thinking. she wasnt even cute.
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              It'd be amazing if she can truly provide some useful insight into the mind of an autistic person. Psychologists can make educated guesses, but really, trying to figure out what someone like that is thinking isn't much easier than trying to figure out what an animal is thinking. For her to be practially unable to communicate normally, but be able to type her thoughts in a coherent and intelligent manner... it's like having an observer on the inside.
                              Whats really funny is

An autistic kid can type better then many people on this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X