No announcement yet.

V6 CB7 For Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so he gets banned and decides to leave the community and sell the car. he took it to heart lol

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i doubt being banned made him sell the car. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

regardless, that thing's pretty sick. well over 15,000 invested if he really tried lol.

still, i'd never pay that much for someone else's work, good or not. it takes the fun out of it

life is good.

Comment

Something like that, if I really wanted a J32 CB7, I'd be paying a shop to do it right. I don't have what it takes. Therefore, if I wanted such a car, buying one built by a shop as a pet project would make sense.

Between the value of the parts installed and the amount of labor necessary to do that... you'd EASILY spend $15,000 building the equivalent yourself.

Would I pay $15,000 for it? No, but not because I don't feel it's worth it. Just because I don't have a want for it. I don't even have the desire to do that to my own car. If I'm going to pay $15,000 for an early-90s Japanese car, it'll be a GT-R!

Comment

If i had 15 Grand laying around, I'd buy it. the shock and awe factor would blow the socks off the Honda Guys and the Bras off o f the Honda girls.

Comment

Yeah, but have you seen the Honda girls? eesh...

(kidding, to the 5 ladies we have among us...)

Comment

^ lol
                Members Ride sold...
                I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Mounts look like hasports, some one call em up?

maybe they could make something up

the aluminum mounts in the k series kit consist of an EKK engine mount, BBK rear crossmember mount and a cbk trans mount

shouldnt be much to fab up some brackets to work.

Comment

well he did say he bought EG J series mounts and fabbed from there cant be too complicated to figure out!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                      If i had 15 Grand laying around, I'd buy it. the shock and awe factor would blow the socks off the Honda Guys and the Bras off o f the Honda girls.
                      Lol I am not so sure about that boss man.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        not just some joe-schmoe in his parents' garage.
                        that's not always a bad thing.

Comment

15k ill buy a acura tl. lol.

Nice swap though, never thought about that.
                          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                            15k ill buy a acura tl. lol.

Nice swap though, never thought about that.
                            Lol indeed

You could buy a running CL Type-S 6 speed + CB7 shell for about half of that lol.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                              Lol indeed

You could buy a running CL Type-S 6 speed + CB7 shell for about half of that lol.
                              Then add paint, suspension, labor if you can't do all the fabrication yourself... You'll easily hit the 15k mark.

It's a hell of a lot of money for an old Accord... especially a modified one. However, if I was looking to pay a shop to put a J into my car, and expecting to pay that sort of money in one shot... I'd buy this one instead.

Comment

im pretty sure his asking for around what he invested on it. i wouldnt mind having it tough
                                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Working...
                                X