just wondering if this idea would work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wondering if this idea would work

for fog lights.. what if you got clear lenses and used signal lights and use them as fogs?
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

i think they would melt

Comment

i was just thinking about that when i was washing my car so i figured i would ponder my thought with other people see what there opinions were
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Someone on here rigged a second set of bumper lights up as fogs.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=fog
          Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

That's only for 93 93 Accords.

Edit:
            Last edited by Joshy; 07-24-2010, 12:42 AM.
            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
              That's only for 93 93 Accords.
              Originally posted by chessboxer
              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

well my cars a 93 so they would flow well together having two sets of lights matching like that

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                  i think they would melt
                  They wont melt. I did this a few yrs back on one of my older Cb's. It worked just fine. It used to be the "in" thing to do in PR if you couldnt afford fog setups.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                  X