No announcement yet.

I can't decide....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makaveli...Killuminati. That's it? "Crossover live a mazda 3"..?? Son...I am disappoint. Lol.

I just called the guy about the 98 4x4 with 119k. I gotta call him after work and we're set up a place to meet and ima go look at it.

Ive always wanted the 6G but ive been looking for a truck like this, with this mileage for quite some time and i found one and the price is right.

If, for whatever reason, this falls through, then ill get back on the track to the 6G. dude sounded pretty chill so im hoping it goes well.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Makaveli...Killuminati. That's it? "Crossover live a mazda 3"..?? Son...I am disappoint. Lol.
      It's the quality, not the quantity my good chap. Now please excuse me while I attempt to court this delicious looking Caucasian female who is in close proximity to my penis.

G'day.

Comment

Truck. Definitely.

Capable, mileage is decent (even my 87' gets 14mpg city).

Also, not sure where you are getting the idea that the trucks are more expensive to fix. Parts are cheaper than dirt for these things.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
          Get a diesel.
          x2, most now get around 20ish, newest one will get about 22-24. Your cummins will last forever. The 1st gens are pretty cheap but absolutly fugly. When I say cheap they really are about 6-8k. Diesel trucks are not cheap but they pull like a mofo and most are 4wd. I know how you feel though about choosing, If you can get a nice older truck for cheap and get a newer car, a subby would be good

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Thanks foamy.

Guy said he was seeing 16/17 city and if he was easy on the pedal, he said he's seen 20 on the highway.

Reason i dont want a diesel is cuz i dont need one. Same reason im not looking for a 2500 3/4 truck. Ex-cab 4x4 is just what im looking for. The 5.7 is a little big, but im ok with that. I wont be doing any heavy-duty hauling or pulling any jeeps from the mud. The most ill use it for is winter, in the snow and if i wanna go somewhere a car couldnt go. When i said expensive i just meant with a truck you have to start worrying about heavy gears, transfer cases and driveshafts.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

mike, i'd say either a granola wagon (even if you hate them) they can be used for a lot of utilitarian purposes. or, if not...a smaller truck such as a ranger, s-10, nissan hardbody, or toyota prerunner/pickup/tacoma.

life is good.

Comment

Well, the 98 i was gonna look at i decided not to. The guys at work said 119k is low but they ran into alot of issues. I looked at a pair of 01 Z71 but they were "meh". One was cloth with 176k and the other was leather and 144k. The 176k was in my price range but 176k is a bit too high.

Im gonna look for a few last ones tomorrow during the day and if i cant find any, then im going after a 6G i saw for $5600. 130k. No spoiler, but ill get over it.

Comment

Well if you don't need a big truck then get a tacoma 4wd, the late 90s are pretty nice unless your tall. Takes getting used to but it's not bad. Fun little trucks though, esp if you get the v6 but the i4 still goes good and gets low 20's.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                  "The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I had thought about a Taco but hadnt really looked. Theyre economical but I wanna be able to carry around 4 people, semi-comfortably amd i dont think that'll happen in a Taco, lol.

Right now, ive got 2 or 3 6Gs and a CL im going to look at tomorrow. If those fall through, then ill start back on looking for trucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X