Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly Donkey Fly...I mean Homes.

VIP Status.

How can that guy keep a straight face reporting that ? that was probably the funniest shit I've seen in a while, next to the cardboard warfare vid.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

A 2 year prison sentence!?! I better stop para-sailing with my donkey.

Comment

the donkey is trying to walk on air, id be scared shitless if i was that donkey and never been off the ground.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

holy fuck i just knocked my drink over.

GODDAMMIT!

Comment

That some bitchin donkey tore off in the air like a mother fucker dude.

Comment

What an ass....

Comment

Imagine being the donkey. Never been off the ground before. Weird.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

hahahahahaahaahha thats awesome
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

pretty mean. but i lol'd a lil bit

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                      That some bitchin donkey tore off in the air like a mother fucker dude.
                      one hell of a boat, shit that was faster than alot of cars!!!
                      _

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF
                        this is a little off topic but to the OP, why in the fuck did you tittle it fly donkey fly i mean homes....and i might be over reacting but Im latino my grandparents are from Mexico and if you said homes cuz of the fact that most so called cholos or mexicans or chicanos say homes and as most racist fucks like to compare us to donkeys then u better clear that shit now or i'll flame this shit up......cuz i know for a fact the video Homes has nothing to do with the video....
                        then you should really look at all of accord=inspire?'s posts as of late.
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                          homes be hatin'

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                            wait is he really making fun of a=i?.......serious???...hahahaha i thought about it for a sec but didn't think some one will post it on a tittle of a thread!!!!....lol....i feel like a douche.....got to delete my post..

ric3rboi23

to the OP sorry brother!

Originally posted by deevergote
                            .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

^lol

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                              X