Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's heard of Lockerz.com? (free ipods? Ipads? 100% Legit!) see inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    IF... that's what I'm waiting to see.

I've dealt with many companies like this in my naive past. Only a handful have ever pulled through. It doesn't take much to make a few YouTube accounts, create some videos with "authentic winners", and put them up there. YOU believe it, and are participating because of the proof. THEY know that the "proof" is convincing people to earn them money.

The magic of these sites is this: they get 100 people to join, participate a little, earn them money, and lose interest. They make tons of ad revenue, and shell out the cash for one or two "prizes". When things get out of hand, and too many prizes are won, they just close up shop, lay low, and start over again with another name.
    who knows you may be right but wth.. we don't lose nothing by trying lol i know u get a free tshirt after soo many invites so lol
    Originally posted by s2kracer
    Hey can you send an invite to chevco33a@aol.com please. It's an ancient address I don't use anymore anyway. So what the hell, I'll check it out
    sent

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

So after earning them a shitload of money by driving more people to their site, you get a FREE shirt from them? With their logo on it? You get the privelige of advertising for them? Lucky!

I'm not saying it won't work... just that these companies are in business to make money, not give away stuff. As Matt said... there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Comment

jaja yeah but ehh..we'll just have to wait and see =]

i'll probably end up getting bored with it but maybe someone else on this site might not and actually rack up enough ptz to get something who knows..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Working...
        X