Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's heard of Lockerz.com? (free ipods? Ipads? 100% Legit!) see inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's heard of Lockerz.com? (free ipods? Ipads? 100% Legit!) see inside!

this is cvc7chris and im not selling nothing or spamming just sharing this new site i discovered

get free hdtvs, ps3, 360's, wii's, ipods, ipads, macbooks, & more

the website is www.lockerz.com and it's 100% legit and spam free! tested myself. to join you HAVE to get invited by someone already signed up which "i" happen to be, so post your EMAIL in this thread or PM (if u don't wanna share you email) and i'll send the free invite

it's free and easy, just reply to daily post, polls and watch videos and get points and then redeem them free prizes. of course the websites got advertisements that way they make money for prizes. so yeah. if you want to join, post your email and i'll send you a free invite!

what do you have to lose?
    videos of proof.. and way more on youtube if you search

and another one that won't let me embed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19J39MxqYgE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    there's also this other website that's said to be 100% legit too. called swagbucks...

but i haven't messed with it much
    but if anyone wants to check it out here's the link
    http://swagbucks.com/

and i can send invites on there too..
    Last edited by cvc7chris; 07-18-2010, 01:18 AM.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Ummm, sure let's see how much increase in spam my inbox gets. sephirah_rising@yahoo.com
    VIP Status.

Comment

note: the site is down at the moment for upgrades which started a few moments ago and shouldn't last long, but i can still send invites as soon as the sites back up

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
        Ummm, sure let's see how much increase in spam my inbox gets. sephirah_rising@yahoo.com
        look on the bright side, if you have gmail. it filters most of it to a spam folder plus who knows u might get lucky and like it and make alot of points to redeem something nice

Comment

good luck getting in on a redemption. its fucking impossible. at least you can use the ptz for price reduction on what they have.
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

yeah the redemption i heard it's hard as fawk..but if u get lucky and have the points but you can buy stuff and use the points to reduce the price..i guess something to do to kill time too i guess

Comment

i "got in" one within a few seconds of it going live, and had the ptz. but they had nothing but a few pairs of flip flops in stock already and then their server crashed.
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

***y..how many ptz u got now? jw

Comment

it used to be easier to collect points, things used to be cheaper and actually "affordable"
                  now its just outrageous, and most likely a waste of your time lol
                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

yeah..i bet. but i was bored lol

anyone remember that website a while back that people used to post in their signatures and spam alot that you can make money by refeering? and the mods made a rule about putting crap like that in your signatures?? i am trying to remember but i can't

Comment

There's no such thing as a free lunch.
                      My Car
                      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

sent invites and site's back up!

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                          There's no such thing as a free lunch.
                          Yah, but you know how heavy traffic on a site with lots of paid advertising (potentially unscrupulous advertising as well...) can do.

Chris, show me a video of YOU opening your prize, and I'll believe it.

Comment

haha i will whenever i get something hahaa.

Comment

IF... that's what I'm waiting to see.

I've dealt with many companies like this in my naive past. Only a handful have ever pulled through. It doesn't take much to make a few YouTube accounts, create some videos with "authentic winners", and put them up there. YOU believe it, and are participating because of the proof. THEY know that the "proof" is convincing people to earn them money.

The magic of these sites is this: they get 100 people to join, participate a little, earn them money, and lose interest. They make tons of ad revenue, and shell out the cash for one or two "prizes". When things get out of hand, and too many prizes are won, they just close up shop, lay low, and start over again with another name.

Comment

Working...
                              X