No announcement yet.

[pissed] Motherf**king Thief [/pissed]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugar always works. I got a lil bastard ass 9 year old in my neighborhood breaking into peoples fucking house and shit. I already told him I was going to wear his fucking ass out for being in my back yard snooping around. The little shit stole a bicycle the other day......

Comment

put a shit load of octane booster in the tank, blow up dat engine son
      wat?

Comment

Fuck doing all that, what you do is crawl under the truck and loosen the oil filter a few turns. No mess till they start driving it. By the time they realize somethings wrong, by by engine.

Comment

Originally posted by red07frontier View Post
          Fuck doing all that, what you do is crawl under the truck and loosen the oil filter a few turns. No mess till they start driving it. By the time they realize somethings wrong, by by engine.
          That's a good one.

One thing you could do is call his bluff. Call him up and tell him that there was a camera and it caught 'everything.' Tell him that he can undo what he did or you can take the video to the police.

I have to do that with a theif, myself.
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
            That's a good one.

One thing you could do is call his bluff. Call him up and tell him that there was a camera and it caught 'everything.' Tell him that he can undo what he did or you can take the video to the police.

I have to do that with a theif, myself.
            That's actually what I told my mom to do next time she sees him and to record the conversation in case he says anything to implicate himself. Told her to tell that bitch there's a hidden camera that got his punk ass stealing the shit and to return it or she goes to the police with the video. See what happens.
            VIP Status.

Comment

"Hey, do you have a generator i can borrow?"
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I did check CL earlier thinking maybe this dumbfuck put it for sale on there....didn't have time to look through all the postings but if I do see it on there I'm going to flip my shit.
                VIP Status.

Comment

probably some closeted drug addict prick

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                    put a shit load of octane booster in the tank, blow up dat engine son
                    I knbow a kid who put $5 worth of gas and a lot of octane boost and fuel injector cleaner.....it blew the muffler in half and knocked off pictures inside the hosue. he had to drain his tank after that.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                      That's actually what I told my mom to do next time she sees him and to record the conversation in case he says anything to implicate himself. Told her to tell that bitch there's a hidden camera that got his punk ass stealing the shit and to return it or she goes to the police with the video. See what happens.
                      If you're vague in the confrontation, the guy won't know what you know or don't know. That'll rattle him more than if you striaght up tell him "I caught you stealing x, y, and z from there."
                      My Car

Comment

The generator is at a pawn shop, I promise you that bro. Check around and see if you can maybe prove he stole it. Serial numbers or something. The police will return it to you if they know it's stolen

Comment

That's another good point - contact the police.
                          My Car

Comment

Working...
                          X