[pissed] Motherf**king Thief [/pissed]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[pissed] Motherf**king Thief [/pissed]

I guess I will join you guys again....except this time it's not about the car.

My mom was looking for someone to clean her roof and gutters....she was quoted $400 something by two different companies. One of the neighbors sons said he would clean the gutters for $80 and clean the moss off of the roof for $100. She paid all of it up front in cash.

He cleaned the gutters and supposedly put something on the roof to kill the moss. Well the moss is still alive and the guy hasn't come back to finish the job.

Now, she was gone this past weekend to California with my two sisters....the fuckhole KNEW she would be gone for 3 days because she told him. He said he would finish the roof by the time she got back. This was LAST weekend.

Well yesterday she went to the shed to get out the mower so my sister could mow the grass (yes, since my dad has already moved to California)...well she noticed that the shed was really empty. So she looked in the garage and saw that everything was still there as usual. She called my dad and she was asking what was in the shed. She thought the generator was in there but wasn't sure....

My dad confirmed that the generator was in the shed. THE FUCKBAG STOLE IT while she was gone that weekend. She said that he had taken the ladder out of the shed without asking her...when he was doing the gutters. So he knew the shit was in there.

She got back on Sunday and the roof hadn't been done so she went over to the neighbors house (the son stays there once in a while...he's 21 I believe, doesn't live there though) and they said he was gone and they couldn't reach him. Well she went over there I think she said Thursday and talked to the dad and he said he hasn't seen the son and the mom has an easier time getting ahold of him. Well, the piece of shit hasn't been around since Sunday and he is usually there 4-5 times a week.

The generator is fucking huge...can't carry it on your own. Definately need two people to carry it. There are no drag marks in the yard. So what can be done? JACK SHIT! Fucking PISSES ME OFF that it's a 99% certainty that this jackoff did it and calling the cops or whatever won't help one bit.
    VIP Status.

you know what the worst part is? is that it is a neighbor. basically, id fuck with thier house so much that it would force them to move out of the neighborhood.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Exactly....that's the worst part, it's the motherfucking neighbor. The guy is always fighting with his fight, he has an unruly 6th grade kid that fucking terrorizes the neighborhood. I put that little shit in his place one day when he threw a football at my Z28 and hit the drivers window as I drove by. This kid broke a guys fence and also tagged a brand new CRV with graffiti.

No wonder this piece of shit other son is stealing shit from people's houses man. Sad thing is, he pretty much knows all the neighbors because he has cleaned their gutters and mowed their lawns and shit.

I want to smash his head in with a fucking hammer but it's not worth being assrammed by Bubba. Dude drives a Jeep now...tag that ugly fucking thing
      VIP Status.

Comment

dont smash his head in, throw rocks through his windows. maybe his family will put an end to it. you have to attack the parents, they are the ones that raised him. key the parent's cars and light thier lawn on fire. get your money's worth.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

Aircraft remover son LOL
          VIP Status.

Comment

thats why i keep one behind my back seat.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

Drain the transmission fluid in their cars. Not all of it... just enough to cause a meltdown when they get on the highway

Comment

^^ evil.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i agree with deev do that put a pingpong ball in there gas tank and also if u ever see the sons car do that lossen the wheels a little nd if you really pissed off still and dont think you did enogh cut the brake lines or i just thought of something else when typing that put brake fluid all over the paint just remeber leave no fingerprints and covor your tracks hope this helps(might have gone a little far but just throwing so ideas out)

Comment

Don't do anything that will actually hurt people... if they die, you could go to jail for a long time for manslaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Don't do anything that will actually hurt people... if they die, you could go to jail for a long time for manslaughter.
                      they only thing i said that could hurt someone is the cutting of the lines everything else tho should be safe right?

Comment

Sugar in the gas tank maybe?

Only problem with draining the tranny fluid is that it will take too long to crawl under the car with a pan, drain the shit, then make off with the drain pan.

I want the least possible noise and chance of getting caught.
                        VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                          Sugar in the gas tank maybe?

Only problem with draining the tranny fluid is that it will take too long to crawl under the car with a pan, drain the shit, then make off with the drain pan.

I want the least possible noise and chance of getting caught.
                          i heard a pingpong ball does nice in the gastank not 100% sure to what it does tho but if u want something nice and easy brake fluid on the paint i would say would be the best quick easy and distructfull

Comment

So ummm, bleach in the oil and some aircraft remover on the paint....
                            VIP Status.

Comment

Piss in the gas tank, or put rocks, water, or anything that doesn't belong in there!

Comment

Working...
                              X