Tomorrow is the day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow is the day...

Finally, I'm going to force myself to do it.

I'm joining a gym, and I'm actually going to go to it. I'm even going to hire a trainer.

I'm gonna get so buff that I'm going to have to buy a bidet.

well congrats my buddies mom did that she was a very big woman and she got a trainer and she lost 75lbs

but hers wasnt to get big hers was strictly to loose weight
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

My friend just did that too. He lost 50lbs with his trainer. He was a lazy, depressed, overweight weakling, and he's busting his butt now. It shows.

I lost 60lbs on my own, just changing my eating habits, walking/running for an hour or so each day (I've since fallen off that routine, need to get back on it!) and drinking lots of water. I'm a little flabby now, but not embarassingly so... Now I just want to get a little definition. I'm sick of my elbows being the thickest part of my arms!

Comment

Good to here deeve.

I read the title and saw you started the topic and I was scared you were gonna shut the site down.
        I almost shat myself.

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

well good luck! i need to lift again :/ nows my prime to get back into it lol instead of weighting years down the road
          You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
          Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
            Good to here deeve.

I read the title and saw you started the topic and I was scared you were gonna shut the site down.
            I almost shat myself.
            Nah, this site will never shut down. Even if something happens to my CB7, I'll always keep this site around. You guys are like family to me!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Nah, this site will never shut down. Even if something happens to my CB7, I'll always keep this site around. You guys are like family to me!
              Mike you're a lazy slob. You need to get your life together. When are you going to find a good girl to settle down with? You're not getting any younger you know. The lawn isn't going to cut itself btw. Also I'd like to borrow the car tonight.

Jk Deev. All in good fun from the 'family'.

Originally posted by deevergote
              When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

You called it on the lazy slob. I'm still trying to figure out the whole girl thing...

You're more than welcome to borrow either Accord... but you gotta fix em first!

Comment

haha nice now we will belong to the same gym and I can come show you some things deev! i will be forcing your ass to go lol

Comment

So, have ya got up and done this? I'm needing to do something my damn self, on a good note, I did manage to lose 38 pounds in 2 months. I was eating like 2 or 3 times a week, I was having some sciatic nerve pain, made walking a nightmare. I know it wasn't healthy, but, I lost the weight, was able to keep it off and I noticed, after losing the weight, my back stopped hurting, my knees and ankles didn't hurt, it was great. I'm wearing clothes I haven't been able to wear in a long ass time...

On a side note, if you lose your tits, I won't talk to you anymore I think you'll make the right decision. Haha!

Comment

Not yet... going to go at some point. Right now, I'm actually working on the CB! Well... I will be as soon as I run to the pet store to get some plastic tubing (to bleed my clutch)

I plan on losing the tits on my own chest, and aquire a sizable pair on the chest of someone else! Preferably female...

Comment

Yeah, female boobs are nice. I find them to be WAY nicer, and more fun to play with than my own. Just doesn't feel the same

And good luck on the gym thing... I need to find some motivation to do the same.

Comment

i dont like going to the gym, perfectly content with my 165 pounds.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i groan at the gym when i get my swell on.......

Comment

Yeah, so everyone can see how jacked and tan I am!

Comment

Working...
                              X