Good riddance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good riddance!

I sold the stupid Jetta today to some 16 year old kid for $1000.

Yup, a thousand bucks.

That's $1000 to put towards the 2005 Mazda 3 GS hatchback 5 speed I'm buying if I get financing approval tomorrow.

If that fails, I'm buying another 91 Accord, but it's an auto. It's a few blocks away for $1200. Or a DA, but havent heard back yet.

I'm glad that damn cursed Jetta is gone.

Tooodalooo mooooota foooooooka!!!!

No VWs in my near future.

i thought you were getting an integra xsi?

Comment

ur ass knew u shouldnt have bought that pos in the 1st place
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Haven't been keeping up to date on your VW woes....what was wrong with it?

If you lived near me, my friend would've bought it from you...he's a VW junkie. Bleck.
        VIP Status.

Comment

The guy with the Teg decided to be a douche and keep it.

Lots was wrong with the VW. Transmission was leaking, rear main seal leaking, one brake line completely disconnected, 2nd gear synchro was crunchy, shifter bushings need replacing....

Should have kept the damn Honda!!

But hey, if I get the Mazda 3, I'll be super happy.

Comment

Sounds like my DSM....I got that thing and did everything short of replace the motor and trans. For the price, I could've just rebuilt the entire motor with upgraded internals and have like 600hp by now.
            VIP Status.

Comment

I'm tired of buying shit cars for cheap and then dumping tons of money into them to keep them going and modding them. That's why I never have any money for anything cuz "oh, this week I need this part cuz this broke, or I want this part cuz it looks cool".

For a couple years I've wanted a newer, more reliable car, but couldn't get one because credit apps were denied due to not making enough money, not having any/little credit and not being able to get cosigners.

Now that I have some credit built up, a steady job with a $30k+ income, been at my job for a year and rent a place, these all look good on my credit app. So, hopefully tomorrow I can finally get myself into something newer and reliable and practical.

I'm a Mazda guy at heart, and I've always liked the Mazda 3 hatch, and some friends and coworkers have them and love them too, so I think I'm making a smart practical choice, and still getting a fun sporty car.

Comment

mazda 3...its alright i guess. if its not a speed its not worth it imho though. same for for 6s and any other mazda. i want to trade my mazda for a mini cooper lol

ive heard they respond well to cai. i'd recommend that as your first mod. have fun with it if you do get it and watch out for 3rd gear...its like freaking glass!

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

As of tomorrow, I am the proud new owner of a titanium metallic 2005 Mazda 3 GS Sport 5 door.

Yay for 5 year car payments. But now I dont have a car that will nickel and dome me to death.

Comment

I got a 2010 Mazda Hatchback 2.5 a couple of months ago and im happy w/ it. I wish it was the Maszdaspeed, but thats ok because the wife takes it to work.
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                    RIP

Comment

Oh im so excited lol. Im months away from getting a new(er) car as well.

Mostly i just miss owning my own car.

Comment

I rented Mazda 3 (base model) when my Grand Prix took a shit on me. It ALMOST caused me to change my mind, which was set on buying a 2009 Fit.

I don't regret getting the Fit at all. It does exactly what I want it to do. However... if I had rented a 5 speed 2.3 instead of an automatic 2.2, I might have picked the 3 instead!

Good choice. WAY better than the Jetta (although that Jetta does look pretty sweet... VW knows how to make a nice looking car, at least...)

Comment

And you will have a chain instead of a timimg belt
                          NEW PSN
                          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                          RIP

Comment

at least you cant say, we told you so...

at least your head gasket kept together this entire time.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well, I brought her home. Lighting is terrible around 6pm, so didn't take many pics.

I absolutely love this car. It's bone stock and it turns heads already lol.

Definetly upgrading to HIDs in the lows and fogs, going to do a CAI and maybe mesh grille. May smoke the tail lights, as the lenses are sorta hazy, but otherwise, I'm happy with the car. Drives nice, comfortable, roomy and very clean.

Comment

Working...
                              X