pictures i took at John Wilkes Booth's house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures i took at John Wilkes Booth's house

yeah so today i got pretty bored and took some pictures at John Wilkes Booth's house. He was born and raised in my home town, Bel Air, Maryland. Pretty cool house and alot of great places to take pictures. I took them on my cell phone and you can see his house and the great landscaping in the background. For those of you sore in American History, John Wilkes Booth killed Abraham Lincoln.

He had a nice house.

Comment

is it now like a historic landmark.. or just expensive real-estate?
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

his estate is owned by the government and its kinda like a park now in a way. there are a couple ponds and they give tours at certain times during the day for anyone that wants them. alot of photographers go up there and i wanted to go to the local state park to snap some shots today and my mom said i should head up there cause its in the back of my neighborhood. i totally forgot it was even there. so i snapped some shots and its nice to have some american history in my back yard.

Comment

nice, glad you didnt get shot point blank in the back of the head with a derringer and die days later not due to the gunshot wound but to the botched surgery attempting to remove the bullet.

Comment

hahaha same!

Comment

Working...
            X