• Show
Clear All

If Hitler had this...

He would have lost faster... :P
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

that thing is badass.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I want those sideskirts...

That thing there is an elite troop transport. It can transport up to 2 ninjas, and 4 grenades. Ninjas with grenades are very deadly. If Hitler had that, then he'd probably have ninjas as well. We'd have lost.

Comment

SS Ninjas.........fuck that mess! I'd rather fly a plane during WWI lol

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

They did have Ninja's on their side. They just didn't fight with German equipment like that. They were suposed to use the JDM version, however it's manufacturing plant got bombed and none were ever produced.
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
            They did have Ninja's on their side. They just didn't fight with German equipment like that. They were suposed to use the JDM version, however it's manufacturing plant got bombed and none were ever produced.
            they would've eventually blown themselves up

too harsh?

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

If its on tracks, why does it have a steering wheel?
              Originally posted by chessboxer
              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Working...
              X