Goodbye CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye CB7

A nice guy from baltimore maryland picked her up yesterday. He said he would join up on the side. He paid me exactly what i asked ( $1500 ) and was very happy with the car. I feel its going to a good home after hearing what he wanted to do to it.

Heres the last picture i will have of it in my ownership

Now to lisence the integra tomarrow

(note the window sprayers, i just put them in that day )

Um, didnt you have an SE interior in that? I personally think you will live to regret this day.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
      Um, didnt you have an SE interior in that? I personally think you will live to regret this day.
      lmao. same as the fogs

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I miss my car, but money talks. I didn't regret it and still don't. Congrats man

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
          Yes. I had alot more too. Full suspension restoration including polyurethane bushings, kyb gr-2 struts and new balljoints. AN h23a1 intake manifold which was fully cleaned. A clean EGR system and of course... fog lights

The body on the car wasent the greatest and i couldn't afford to have it repainted.

Yeah i put alot of work into this car and i learned alot. It was sure a great learning experience and i will miss it. My integra is just in better shape and it was the right choice. Someone else enjoy my cb7 like i did.

Comment

sad to see another CB going. but at least its in good hands. hopefully. i want to sell my CB but i keep seeing stuff i want to do to it and then i want to keep it. lol.

Comment

sorry for your loss, lets hope you learn your lesson, no more than 10% ethinol in gas tank

Comment

DA FTW!

I gave you such a good deal on those fog lights....I could have made way more money on them selling them to anyone else.

And you still owe me $25 for shipping...so you really only made 1475 on the CB

Comment

I had a feeling the DA was going to end up replacing the CB.

That CB was in pretty rough shape anyway. Hopefully someday you'll get another that doesn't need so much restoration! They're way more fun when you're not constantly fixing things, and looking at rusted holes in the side of them.

Comment

You know how surprised I was to find my SE up here with not a spec of rust on it?

Man, I'll never find another like it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      DA FTW!

I gave you such a good deal on those fog lights....I could have made way more money on them selling them to anyone else.

And you still owe me $25 for shipping...so you really only made 1475 on the CB
                      yea tell me about it.
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        You know how surprised I was to find my SE up here with not a spec of rust on it?

Man, I'll never find another like it.
                        Why did you ever sell it?

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                          yea tell me about it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Why did you ever sell it?
                            I was stupid. And cuz it was an auto and had the 5 speed parts car sitting in the garage for 5 months and didn't have the time or help for the swap so it never happened.

Comment

Man, the 5 speed swap is SO easy with the ESP mount kit, too! Harder when you have to weld... but still easy!

Of course, my car has been sitting for 2 years because I can't get clutch pressure... and I haven't had it towed to the dealership to be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X