The Green Hornet Jan 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Green Hornet Jan 2011

don't you just wish Bruce Lee was still alive..

might be worth my $10 at the theatre
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

i hope so too..

some re-make's are getting to be overdone with the current CGI trend that it's better left as it was..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX View Post
        i hope so too..

some re-make's are getting to be overdone with the current CGI trend that it's better left as it was..
        honestly, i know nothing about green hornet ( heard of it tho) so I dont think i would be so disappointed.
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

i guess so then..

wiki:
          The Green Hornet is a masked superhero, created by George W. Trendle and Fran Striker for an American radio program in the 1930s. The character also has appeared in film serials in the 1940s, a network television program in the 1960s, and multiple comic book series from the 1940s to the present (2010). Though various incarnations sometimes change details, in most incarnations the Green Hornet is Britt Reid, a newspaper publisher by day who goes out in his masked "Green Hornet" identity at night to fight crime as a vigilante, accompanied by his similarly masked Asian Wheelman Kato -- who drives their car, equipped with advanced technology, called "Black Beauty". The Green Hornet is often presented as possessing fair to above average hand-to-hand combat skills and is often armed with a gun that sprays knock-out gas (a sonic blast weapon called the "Hornet's Sting" was added to his arsenal for the TV series).

Kato was played by the late Bruce Lee in the TV series which aired in the mid 60's.

Comment

what kinda car is that?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              what kinda car is that?

custom 1966 Chrysler Imperial

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1966/...auty/index.htm
              Last edited by casterX; 07-06-2010, 12:25 AM.

Comment

I'm going to go see that in the theaters. That looked so cool.

Comment

hopefully its good. its hard to take seth rogen as a serious character after all the previous movies he made.

Comment

whos the director of this movie? because i know seth rogan directed most if not all the movies hes been in.. and heck hes even written a few didnt he?
                    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                      hopefully its good. its hard to take seth rogen as a serious character after all the previous movies he made.
                      I think he might make it better.
                      Sometimes, the best choice for superhero/action roles are non-action guys.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        I think he might make it better.
                        Sometimes, the best choice for superhero/action roles are non-action guys.
                        just like for iron man.. i would have never suspected Robert Downey jr.. but i must say he did an incredible job in that role
                        also in sherlock holmes he was goods too (sorry off topic)
                        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

oh.. Kato is played by Jay Chou the Taiwanese popstar/actor. I thought he looked familiar. If you've seen it, he's Takumi in the live action Intial D and Prince Jai in "Curse of the Golden Flower" with Chow Yun Fat. Stephen Chow was suppose to originally direct it and play as Kato but backed out because of a scheduling conflicts.

And the director now is Michel Gondry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gre...net_(2011_film)

Comment

looks pretty good. ive never seen the original in full. but im willing to bet this movie will be good.
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

bad actors. fail all around. bleh when will they ever learn not to mess with good things?

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                              X