Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the.....you'll never see this in America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
    Don't look at me. I wasn't calling BS, greencb7inkc did in his first post.

I meant for my second post to be a question, as in, are you going to call BS on this one.... and I posted the vid to show more of the talent.

As for the He/she confusion. Is Rony a chic name in Slovakia? The caption under the Youtube video says that it's a 12 year old boy who has been playing for 2 years. However, it could be a cover up. They could be trying to smuggle a little girl out of Slovakia using a male guitarist as the disguise.......
    i guess so. look at the face. deffinatly has girl characteristics. and when it shows he/she playing around the girls it looks like they are kinda characterized the same. idk maybe im smoking shit
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      See, 2 years, thats it. I dont call total BS, just some BS. Like he only knows how to play sections of those songs. Or the parts he played.

My buddy plays everyday and probably about 2-3 hours a day. This kid had to have slept with his guitar, lol.
      Or maybe your buddy sucks...?

Comment

Maybe lol

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

As for the He/she confusion. Is Rony a chic name in Slovakia? The caption under the Youtube video says that it's a 12 year old boy who has been playing for 2 years. However, it could be a cover up. They could be trying to smuggle a little girl out of Slovakia using a male guitarist as the disguise.......
          Yeah they said when Hanson came out...looking at Quagmires expression about Taylor:

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          See, 2 years, thats it. I dont call total BS, just some BS. Like he only knows how to play sections of those songs. Or the parts he played.

My buddy plays everyday and probably about 2-3 hours a day. This kid had to have slept with his guitar, lol.

Stop dick riding..

That kid has talent...so who cares if he can play and you call BS.

:edit:

And that Slovakian broad was about ready to pounce on that kid...getting a taste of a little popularity at an early age.

Rock on dude.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

when things are too good to be true...
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Did your bud ever take classical guitar lessons or any lessons? How may hours does he play a week. I say this kid has dedicated a large portion of his life to music. Looks pretty legit to me, all the songs are well known and can be learned with practice. Check out the fingers on that kid.
              I have seen vids of kids that young playing equally as well. Same with martial arts...same with auto racing. Crazy young skillz
              ____

Comment

Yea, seriously. Just because someone has been playing or doing something for 15 years and someone that's been doing it for 2 years is better than them doesn't mean shit really....

You don't get it man...kids these days know their shit. When I was working at the Verizon retail stores, I would see kids come in and know immediately what to do on the phones. How to get into the camera, how to start up a text message, etc. etc. These are on smart phones....little 4 year old kids. Some shit that even adults who were around when cell phones first came out can't do.

You can play guitar for 15 years and be a decent player....or a shitty player. Just because you've done something for so long, doesn't mean there aren't people that are better at it. Especially kids these days....something in the water, I tell ya.
                VIP Status.

Comment

Has nothing to do with kids these days. There will always be child prodigys. I've been playing for 11 years for example and I can play some of what he played. Its not rocket science. I play for hours on end some days and its true, practice makes perfect. The more you play the better you will get unless you weren't meant to play guitar.

Comment

I was playing all those songs at his age... maybe 14... other than the solo at the end (which I've never been able to do... though it's all patterns, really not hard, just practice.) Hell, Paranoid was the first song I ever played... He also played that incorrectly. And his phrasing on Enter Sandman was terrible.

He's definitely good, but hardly unnatural. That's what happens when a kid has talent, and pushes himself (or is pushed) to cultivate it. Not to mention, he has good equipment... people say equipment doesn't matter, but when you have good stuff, you're much more motivated to make good use of it! (my stepup as a kid, and even now, was horrible... it's hard to make even good playing sound good on crap equipment!)

There's a band around me called Break the Chair. The oldest is 19, the youngest is 11, I think. My band played a charity show with them last year (the cancer benefit show that many of you donated for). The kids in that band were amazing, probably on par with this guy. They actually got time on stage with Metallica (you can find it on YouTube)

Comment

Working...
                    X