No announcement yet.

anyone else cringe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that cant be good for the wheel bearings and the hubs. if the rims doesnt give then other parts will/
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      that cant be good for the wheel bearings and the hubs. if the rims doesnt give then other parts will/
      but you see thats not there problem is how they look at it.. they look at it as hey look our product did its job and did not bend or anything. lol
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

yea know how the rear tire cuts in around around a sharp curve? (with no oversteer that is)
        yea i effed up my rear pass. side wheel the first time i went to GA. still mad at myself for that bcuz i could have gone to the club in another car. nothing major thought bcuz i literally cant see it(the rim rode ON the curb n didnt rub AGAINST it)

Comment

This video goes out to all the guys out there with the "hellaflush" set up with stretched tires on too wide wheels lol. I have seen it happen on several occasions.
          My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            Way ahead of you

Being a novice driver a few months ago i enterd a turn going too fast when it was wet. I scraped my wheel on the curb going 45mph lol. The only side affect was my it fixed my alignment. Now my car drives stright lol.
            In the first 3 months of driving.. a guy ran me off the road and I hit the curb almost dead on and destroyed 2 tires and 2 steelies lol It threw my car out of alignment and I didnt get it fixed till 3 years later.
            -Will

Comment

Originally posted by JTEK24 View Post
              This video goes out to all the guys out there with the "hellaflush" set up with stretched tires on too wide wheels lol. I have seen it happen on several occasions.
              im trying to go 205 on 8.5, nothing too serious
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

they are incredible wheels... i think its funny people have so much to say about people running wide wheels.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                  they are incredible wheels... i think its funny people have so much to say about people running wide wheels.
                  Its not so much on running wide wheels. Its on running wide wheels on a FWD car.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                    Its not so much on running wide wheels. Its on running wide wheels on a FWD car.
                    Bingo Danny!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      im trying to go 205 on 8.5, nothing too serious
                      Yeah thats not bad. I've seen a guy with 215's on 11.5
                      My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                      X