anyone else cringe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else cringe?

i pride myself for not hitting curbs even with my stock ex wheels...
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Dude that video hurt!

I dont even like to hit curbs in my steelies man..
    -Will

Comment

Ouch. I don't care if it damages the rim or not, that sound alone is enough to discourage curbing.

Comment

Silly tire stretchers.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I curbed my wheels today and I come in here and find this!! How ironic
          ]

Comment

I have never curbed a set of wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              Silly tire stretchers.
              Can i get an amen?!?

Ive never hit a curb with the actual wheel, but i have scuffed a curb or two with the tire. 99% of the time its while parallel parking or something like that.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i curbed my current wheels, i was when i did and sad at the same time, it was right after my clutch gave out in downtown seattle a few years back while headed to HIN

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I've never curbed any of my wheels either.

Were they purposely doing it or something? like geez, way to ruin a nice set of wheels.

Comment

Every time I see this vid it makes my teeth hurt.

Comment

i think it was to show that the wheel was indestructible or something.

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
                        i think it was to show that the wheel was indestructible or something.
                        psssh hit the curb at 35 at a sharp angle and lets see how indestructible they are lol
                        -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                          psssh hit the curb at 35 at a sharp angle and lets see how indestructible they are lol
                          Way ahead of you

Being a novice driver a few months ago i enterd a turn going too fast when it was wet. I scraped my wheel on the curb going 45mph lol. The only side affect was my it fixed my alignment. Now my car drives stright lol.

Comment

thats what he gets for using a RWD offset on a FWD volkswagen.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i have curbed my wheels, well most of the times it was the tire. a few of the times i actually scraped the ex coupe rims. they had some before i bought it so at least i didn't make it an eyesore just worse of one

i deliver pizzas so i pull up to curbs a lot and now i don't try to get as close to it anymore to get accustomed to having good rims b/c i will get a nice brand new set one day(unless i find a good deal)

haven't hit one in about 2 years out of the four years i have been delivering.
                              ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Working...
                              X