No announcement yet.

Road Rage stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the worst i did was when i had my permit.. and iw as with my mom. some lady was riding my ass, high beams and the likes, on a divided 2 lane highway so i slowed to about 25-30mph and did what ever i could to stay in front of her, didnt let her pass for atleast a mile... boy did she yell some bad words when i let her go. my mom had a blast.
    dirty accord->
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
    crappy website

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
      A picture may be worth a thousand words, but stupidity is worth even more. When youre in the fast lane (ie- left) and someone behind you is going faster and flashes the highs a couple times, youre supposed to let them pass. You complain about road rage, yet you lack common courtesy. Contradiction?
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

i am from montreal canada, this city has a road system designed in the 80's and has about triple the amount of car it was designed for, and people look only for themselves when they drive plus there was a bit of snow and i almost got like 2 accidents in the last 3 days. Pll drive like asses here. I always let ppl pass when i'm in the left lane, but then i let them pass and they go in front of me and slow down and play this game it happened to me many times.

Comment

This is my new favorite thread . I'll just be observing for the time being, but I'll jump in eventually.
          Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
          D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
          ┴─┴
          ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by mikev88
            i am from montreal canada, this city has a road system designed in the 80's and has about triple the amount of car it was designed for,
            The highway system in Dallas had its original layout in 1962 and residents seemed to have been able to cope, eh?
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

im addicted to to lipton peach iced teas, the ones in the glass bottles, ive gotten very at aiming for the front grill.....while driving in front/to the right of a road raging vehichle.....
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
              X