Road Rage stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Rage stories

Hey i thought that maybe a thread on our experience of road rage could be funny. I will tell you what happened to me just tonight.

I was comming back from shopping with my girlfriend and driving on a 4 lane street, at one point there is the main highway in the city passing on top of this street and there is a light and a ramp, i wanted to go straight,when i arrived close i saw that the light was red so i started to slow down hoping it would go green before i stop completely,i reminded i needed to be in the lane that was to the right of me (it becomes 8 lane at the highway light) i turn around and see absolutely no car so i put my sigal light and just start to go to the lane to the right when a car starts honking like crazy i'm like there wasn't any behind me 1 sec before I LOOKED! the car passes me and a woman that i would best describe as an aged woman with bleached hairs and krusty makeup,she had her head out of the window shouting some obscenities at me. I laugh,and start discussing with my gf what i could have done,we realized that while i was looking behind the light turned green so they saw it from far,not wanting to miss it they floored it and there I was looking behind and not going real fast, maybe 20. We go a few light further and i stop at a red light ,they were beside us in the lane, a car with what seemed to be 2 older people and 2 younger (parents with their 18 year old kid??), of course the woman is shaking her arms like a monkey, i'm laughing she pulls her window down and starts to tell me that you don't stop like that on a highway and that i can't drive, I said what the F!!!K is ur problem first it's not a highway it goes on top! I told her that they should drive maybe a bit slower and things like that wouldn't happen. That's when she starts calling me names like asshole,motherfucker, stuff like that my best guess is that she was into her PMS. The pressure is mounting inside me and i called her an elderly (f...king old) animal (cow). My guess is that their about 20 year old son didn't like me calling his mom this way he got out of the car and he comes to my window shouting (the light is green now,but no one is honking probably laughing) I unclip my safetybelt when my girlfriend tells me " Micheal NO!!!" I revise myself and i tell myself that its not worth it, so i just put it in gear and that's when the ppl in the car go in fron of me,trying to block me the way,i couldn't beleive it i just managed to go around and went on my way. They followed me for about 200 feet and stopped to take the one that was left in the street.

I am still laughing, i know i should have went faster when the light turned green but it's not like i was stopped at all, plus i looked behind well and saw NO car so they were surely going fast, ah i wish i had been alone, i had my ECU that i didn't install yet on my swap in the back seat,i'm now dreaming of the pleasure of slamming it into thier faces. But then again i'd be just as bad as they were, i guess road rage is in all of us...

I do not condone or encourage street racing, dangerous driving, or fighting.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox. Continue.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

i carry a knife, plastic knuckles, pepper spray, an aluminum bat, aluminum flashlight and the club...better fucking watch out.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i'm sure happy it wasn't you!! lol, i can't beleive how cranky some people can be. I guess people have to much pressure on them from today's society or something and that's what makes them blow like that.

Comment

the only reason i carry that much now is becuz some guy got out of his car and hit me in the face becuz he was blocking the intersection a nd i honked at him. i didnt do anything about it, just drove off.

another guy hit me in the face on halloween and i keyed his truck one side and the back with my knife. i might pop his tires soon, and he'll have no clue who it will be nah, im done with that asshole, that fat ass deserved all of it.
          Last edited by wed3k; 01-24-2005, 03:47 AM.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

ahah and it made me think of another time, I was on the highway with a friend that is in the army, we didn't see each other since awhile and were comming back from a party very late. A car goes in front of me and starts to slow down, i pass him, he passes me again and does the same thing again starts to slow down,my friend tells me to pass him once more so i go for it, the guy floors it so we don't pass, but my friend had some kind medal from the army in his bag, it looked a bit like a police badge.... he showed it in the window, lol i've never laughed so much in my entire life, he braked very fast! turned around and went opposite direction lol, that was funny. Looks like it could be a lot better to calm people than a bat,peper spray e.t.c.

Comment

i am from a peacefull quiet middle size city, i moved to the big city a year ago and i'm a bit shocked by this nonsense

Comment

i was once driving when some jerk off started beaming me...naturally i love to laugh, so i slowed down and got next to some slow cars creating a block

when i got off my exit, this jerk followed me, so i pulled over and he got up next to me. i asked him if he had a problem, he said "most people have the courtesy to get outta the way"...i said "fuck you"...he siad "then step out the car tough guy, lets settle this"...at this point i started laughing histerically before going into a rage...stepped out the car & yelled "pull over bitch, cmon"....he looked at me funny and did a quick u-turn and left quickly, lol.

another time, something simular happened but i punched a guy in front of his girl..he went back to his car covering his mouth (which was pouring blood), saying "cmon baby, let go, NOW"...

both times, the other jerk started it....they asked me to pull over...hope lesson was learned

Comment

i read this one thread on here and it was about cb7 rage...it was pretty funny becuz everyone is way protective of theior car and was willling to go pretty far to protect it and shit. same with stupid drivers or whatnot.

i almost got hit 4 times by people who didnt stop at stop signs. crazy world out there, drive safe!
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

A necklace made with string and spent shells hangin from my rearview sure does scare the road ragers off

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                    i was once dri..blah blah blah..both times, the other jerk started it....they asked me to pull over...hope lesson was learned
                    Wow. Youre an asshole. :thumbsdow
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                      A necklace made with string and spent shells hangin from my rearview sure does scare the road ragers off

Wow. Youre an asshole. :thumbsdow

Comment

a picture is worth a 1000 word!

Comment

Hey Mikey where are you from?

Ha I'm originally from Mass...man up here in New Hampshire..people cant drive for the life of them. I remember about two-three months ago I was driving around town searching for a car for my gf. I accidently cut these idiots driving in a Jetta, I had missed a straight a way so I floored it and cut them off he honked his horn so I said 'Sorry'.

For some reason these two idiots thought it was cool to follow me for a good mile before I turned into a street..when I realized they were following me I immediately floored it and then hit the ebrake and turned the car in angle facing them.

I stepped out of my car and the drive comes out and goes..'wtf is your problem, so I was like dude learn to fucking drive..and I did say I was sorry did I not?' So he goes if you can't drive don't drive at all..in the midst of it he was trying to be a tough guy and called me something deragatory ( I think it was bitch) so I compleletly fucking lost it I yelled WTF Why dont you come out and say it to my face (mind you I'm 6'2 and 226 lbs this kid is around 18 years old 180 lbs and around 5'8). He being the fucking poseur that he was laughed a nervous laugh walked to his car. I immediately got in mine pulled up next to him dropped the clutch and took off in anger. I saw his car about a week later and went by and keyed the fucker.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I cant participate in this thread. I have soo many storys you wouldnt believe and Im sick of telling them. Some if you know some but yeah. I love the ones that tailgate or follow you untill you lock up and make them hit you. Then just get inshurence money and get a new accord

I love my Accord

Comment

once when i was going to school with my brother, this guy cuts us off. my bro decides that we must get even, so we cut him off a little bit later. the guy gets pissed and gives us the finger, so we give him the finger too. we get to school and park and the guy is behind us and rolls down his window and says "you do that again and i'll kick your ass!" so my brother opens his trunk and takes out a bat and say "who is gonna kick who's ass?" and the dude drives away.

Comment

Working...
                              X