Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

worst day EVER! make copies of your keys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i riged a button somewere on my car that is conected to the unlock door lock.so i can never get locked out unless my batt dies.but spare keys ftw..

my new turbo build

Comment

One of my buddies has a spare tied to the frame with some wire.
      Originally posted by scudweiser
      once again people, need i remind you that there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom, and therefore women need not drive?

Comment

Keep your Slim-Jim in the car... oh wait

nvm

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

or you can get remote keyless entry and an alarm lol. Unless you have one of those DX models, eh.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
            or you can get remote keyless entry and an alarm lol. Unless you have one of those DX models, eh.
            i had that once...car battery died an locked everything inside including keys. long story short, one of the windows fucked up lol

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by '93cb7ex View Post
              accords Are Easy To Get Into.. How They Did The Windows From The Factory Its Ftl
              Not Sure WaT Cb U R Talkina But, But My Friends Eg Key Can Open My Door.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                Keep your Slim-Jim in the car... oh wait

nvm
                lol. i should just zip tie it to the car somewhere.lol

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                but id most likely put it on the same ring as my keys...fail
                " the only thing that stands between a Marine and God, is a Corpsman "

"Don't shoot your mouth off unless your brains are loaded"

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                  Not Sure WaT Cb U R Talkina But, But My Friends Eg Key Can Open My Door.
                  91 ex... would help if i knew any honda people around here. maybe im just not cool enough

jk,but really dont know anyone

Comment

My brother let me barrow his civic one day. He gave me the spare key. Just a key nothing else. I left the house with my keys in my pocket. I wanted to steal some of his quarters to buy a soda so i set the key in my lap, grabbed the quarters locked the door and got out. I go " wheres the key "

sitting on the fucking seat lol

Anyways the whole reason i said this is...

My brother ended up comming by, we used 2 screws drivers a towel and a crow bar to pry the top of the window out a little bit. Then we stuck a coat hanger down into the car and grabbed the key

You didnt need to buy any break in tools lol.

Comment

true, i didnt, but now i own one and im not the only person i know thatll lock their keys in there car

Comment

i also keep a spare in my wallet. i cant feel it when i sit down.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

should have just pulled the window out from the rubber. can break into cb's this way using a spoon lol!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                          member ride thread
                          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

lol. macguyver aint got sh!t on cb7 owners... spoons, hangers, wire...

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              i also keep a spare in my wallet. i cant feel it when i sit down.
                              I was going to suggest that. It's pretty fail-safe if you keep you wallet on you.

Comment

Working...
                              X