Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

worst day EVER! make copies of your keys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worst day EVER! make copies of your keys...

so it all begins with the SECOND drug test within a week. i need not worry, im clean though.anyways,make it through the my crazy shift and on the way home, my gas light comes on."no prob, i can make it to the station..." its a blistering 101 degrees out and my cb(creeping miles from the station) sputters to a stop. i then sit in the oven for 30min while my girl comes to get me. didnt have a gas can, so i filled my juicy juice jug(for spare radiator water) with gas and headed back to my car. it wasnt enough, so i had to head back. in all this frustration, i managed to lock my keys in the P.O.S. so i call around and the cops cant do it, and ill be damned if i pay $80 for a locksmith. p!ssed off, i drive to walmart. its even more packed than usual and they dont have a slimjim. head to autozone in hopes they have a slimjim. success! they do and i got a gas can. it takes me 30min(almost gave up and smashed the mofo) and two very sliced up hands to get it open. i get it filled it up and get it home. time elapsed:4 hrs. phuck my life.lol
    " the only thing that stands between a Marine and God, is a Corpsman "

"Don't shoot your mouth off unless your brains are loaded"

ouch

Comment

accords are easy to get into.. how they did the windows from the factory its ftl
      COUPE K24

Comment

i tried with a coat hanger through the window for a while. it wasnt strong enough to pull the handle or release the locks. it may storm tonight here... watch a d@mn tree fall on it...

Comment

Ive had a few of those days. Just think you have more of those days to come.

Comment

bring it on!! i have 3 spare keys, a full lock out kit, and the empty gas can in the trunk. im prolly going to rig a trunk release under the car and leave the back seats unlocked.lol

"adapt and overcome"

Comment

Or any smart man would do, give you gf or family member a spare key. My old lady has the spare key to everything I gots

Comment

Originally posted by hmchaos View Post
                bring it on!! i have 3 spare keys, a full lock out kit, and the empty gas can in the trunk. im prolly going to rig a trunk release under the car and leave the back seats unlocked.lol

"adapt and overcome"
                if you can get in the trunk you can pull the black lever to nfold down the backseat

Comment

Or just take out your backseat.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                    Or just take out your backseat.
                    i like it where it is.lol i dont care bout weight reduction or any of that
                    Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                    Or any smart man would do, give you gf or family member a spare key. My old lady has the spare key to everything I gots
                    i bought it with one key and just never got around to making copies. smart... anyways, my girl and neighbor(very good friend) have keys and i hid one key.. im pretty well covered now

Comment

I've broken into my car half a dozen times... I really need to find my second key.

Comment

that sucks but its impossiable to look my keys in my cb idk about you but i have manual locks and i cant push the lock down with the door open so lucky me fanilly one car im never going to lock my keys in

Comment

i was looking into it, and i found that when i unlock the door from the outside, if i dont turn it all the way i can open the door without unlocking the switch on the inside...weird i have a tendency to do it quickly and only unlock half the door. dont really know if thats what i did or not

Comment

You know they make the little magnetic boxes that you stick on the underbody or something, and they're just big enough to put a key in. My brother had one....don't know how well it stayed on but he did use it for a while.
                            VIP Status.

Comment

I always carry a spare in my wallet, and also have another one in my safe at home.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                              aww_shiet
                              91accordexr33

Comment

Working...
                              X