X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter 05' Snow Pictures drifting/roads/etc

Here is a picture of my street:

Ton's of snow in my town. Nice pic with the skyline in the rear:

I was drifting and I slammed into the snowbank and fucking broke my license plate cover and got stuck:

Me trying to get out. ALL snow was under my car and i sure as hell want going anywhere. I just froze my hands.

Drifting TIME

Thats all I have for now. This WILL be updated with ALL winter pics. Have fun and be safe! Almost crashed a few times today! All hail to the seebeeseven

nice pants haha

Comment

cool pics. Y cant it snow here... just once.. enough to drift on At least the snowbanks are a little more forgiving, and the snow starts to stop ya before you slam into them.

Comment

Ha nice ones Wayne..shouldve came down myself but meh...I had fun up here with the snow in my truck Its fucking bogged down in the back right now because I packed it 240lbs worth of sandbags from home depot (60 lbs each) and then I threw some snow on top. Looks hawt will post pictures later though.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS........ALOT OF SNOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS........ALOT OF SNOW!!!
            Ok im confused...it says your from the Bronx and Camden but wtf? you car plates are Pennsylvania?
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Yeah, us tri-state teenagers usually put our car under other people's name in states with lower prices.

My GFs father has PA plates he's from Brooklyn, as well as my best friend who lives across the street. That is also the reason my car has Jersey plates.
              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                Ok im confused...it says your from the Bronx and Camden but wtf? you car plates are Pennsylvania?
                LoL you u got that right. My pop is from Philly, i got the car under his name. I live wit my mom and shes in Camden NJ. I used to live in the Bronx wit my grandpa until i moved down to NJ in september to go to school. When i finish school in like 10 more months, im movin back to NYC.

Comment

ill post pics asap

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

oh what a fun night i had

Comment

didnt need that license plate holder anyways , just place it on your front windsheild.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

sat in my friends cb7 while he drifted against a 96 integra in a mall parking lot! (in the snow)

best moment: both cars doin reverse donuts with security vans approaching!

will post pics of my cb7 burried under snow!

Comment

haha wow looks like fun

I have to ask though...are 2 of your wheels white and 2 gunmetal?
                          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                            haha wow looks like fun

I have to ask though...are 2 of your wheels white and 2 gunmetal?

because i nevr finished painting them. Its Primer =)

Comment

nice i went playin in the snow also. got a couple short vids if anyone can tell me where i can host em.

Comment

Working...
                              X